Respected Contributor

Re: Laundry soap-sensitive skin??

i use all free and clear .my wife is allergic to regular detergents and i tried tide free and clear and she broke out all over red rash every where. even worse than with detergent that isnt free and clear.i took tide back and rewashed her clothes in all free and clear. the funny thing is dryer sheets fabric softener clorox2 she doesnt have a reaction from.

Honored Contributor

I have extreme skin itching too! Its torture! But I don't have any skin sentivities. It's being in the house with my furnace on all winter! I get this way every winter. I can't wait to open the windows and not rely on the forced air heat anymore. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Persil for sensitive skin or Nellies.

Honored Contributor

I like nellies.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I've used the Shaklee line of products ever since my son was little and my allergies and skin sensitivities progressed to a high level.  I've been very pleased with all the laundry products and the cleaning products.

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight

We have been using Nellie's for several years now and it works very well/inexpensive per load, and believe it is "all natural ingredients". We get the 500 wash bucket from its cheapest price, locked in, from hsn several years ago.

We like it and no skin issues.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Although I am a fan of Tide Free and Clear, I’m going to try Nellie’s!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I use Kirklands free and clear, always a double rinse and No fabric softener

Honored Contributor

When my children were babies I always used Dreft. It was very mild, I have no idea what it is like today

Respected Contributor

@TX-starlightwrote:

I've been using "All" Free laundry soap, but I've some major skin itching lately. A friend suggested Arm & Hammer. Not sure it's my laundry soap, but I'm up for trying anything. Anyone have other suggestions or experiences with extremely sensitive skin? 

@TX-starlight

I use Arm and Hammer for sensitive skin.  It got spilled on my dining room table and took the finish off!!!  I was shocked!  What's in that stuff???