Contributor

Re: Ladies 65+ w/ Medicare Experience ..

Thank you for sharing your expertise....this was most helpful to me!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

So I'm waiting for this "golden" part of the golden years to start, lol.

Oh, please don't hold your breath on that one! At this point keep your navagational instincts in tact. You'll learn there's new avenues to go down at each crossroad. JMHO

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Humana.  They offer Medicare Advantage plans and also offer dental.  I have it and I only pay a small copay $5-$20 per visit.  It also includes a mail order and local Rx plan.

When you have a Medicare Advantage plan, the Doctors that participate in that plan will treat you for what the plan pays.  You don't have the deductable and 20% to pay.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Check out Humana.  They offer Medicare Advantage plans and also offer dental.  I have it and I only pay a small copay $5-$20 per visit.  It also includes a mail order and local Rx plan.

When you have a Medicare Advantage plan, the Doctors that participate in that plan will treat you for what the plan pays.  You don't have the deductable and 20% to pay.

Medicare advantage plans differ from County to County all across the USA. What is covered and what it costs. 

Honored Contributor

I've heard from a few people that the Humana Walmart RX plan is exceptional ... it's the Part D  prescription plan if you have the Supplement, NOT the Advantage plan.