Respected Contributor

Re: LOL, THIS WOULD REALLY BOTHER SOME PEOPLE

I have caught DH doing that with the chocolate syrup AND the whipped cream can...in front of the little grands! They squeal with a mixture of horror and delight....and after I clean the bottle and can, I have to put them at the highest possible place in the fridge. He is very naughty when it comes to cavorting with the little grands. I am sure he would get some admiring glances at the gym if he did that with the bottle at his gym...they are all senior men who would crack up and want a swig.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOL, THIS WOULD REALLY BOTHER SOME PEOPLE

@Trailrun23 wrote:

I have caught DH doing that with the chocolate syrup AND the whipped cream can...in front of the little grands! They squeal with a mixture of horror and delight....and after I clean the bottle and can, I have to put them at the highest possible place in the fridge. He is very naughty when it comes to cavorting with the little grands. I am sure he would get some admiring glances at the gym if he did that with the bottle at his gym...they are all senior men who would crack up and want a swig.

@Trailrun23 

Oh great .... and you're married to the Ringleader of that gang!  LOL  Woman LOL