Frequent Contributor

Re: Kirstie Alley To Be A Jenny Craig Spokeswoman

I don't like it when these companies use celebrities for their weight loss products. If I was getting paid millions like the celebrities are getting paid , with the personal trainer, and the home chef to cook the right things I could lose weight too.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why Jenny Craig is using Kirstie again. She's proven that their diet plan might not work long term. Also, she claimed that her product influenced her weight loss in the end. Blue she didn't fool me wearing those dark clothes all of the time. Her best weight loss came from her dancing on dwts.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

I'm heavy so I know how badly she must feel, but Kirstie needs to shut up about her weight. She puts herself out there for the picking and then when the media glams on to her, she gets insulted. Stop setting yourself up for it. The sure fire way to get pressure from the media is to go on a bunch of talk shows and tell them how fat you got and that you're going to lose weight and that you'll dance in a bikini when it all drops off -on and on and on. Then she loses the weight and then ballons back up again and the tabloids have a field day with it. Then we see pictures of her stuffing herself on Chinese take-out while whipping photographers the bird. Duh! You did it to yourself. If she'd just lose the weight privately without pressure, she'd stand a better chance of keeping it off. Losing weight is hard enough without making it into a media sensation.

Honored Contributor

Jenny Craig probably did some focus groups and found that Kirstie is the most popular choice .... she's funny, honest and real. I bet the commercials will be even funnier this time. I didn't think much of Marie Osmond as a spokesperson.