Valued Contributor

Kachina, how are you feeling?

Do you feel like the Tamiflu is helping?

I am getting my Moderna booster tomorrow. I opted not to get the flu shot at the same time. I had a pretty bad reaction to both of my vaccines. I will get the regular flu shot later.

I hope you are feeling better.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kachina, how are you feeling?

@gtx   Feeling a little better today so something is helping.  Feel very tired, just taking it easy.  Thanks for asking. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

good to hear you're feeling better.....

Trusted Contributor

I had zero reaction to the Moderna booster last week after having the second Moderna vaccine really left me exhausted. I was pleasantly surprised to not even have a sore arm this time. Got our flu shots a few weeks ago. We are good to go!

Respected Contributor

I got the J&J vax back in March (it was the only option I could find at that time, so I grabbed it) & I felt a little tired after, but not bad. 

I chose to get a Pfizer booster last Thursday rather than a J&J booster & got that in one arm & the high dose flu vax in the other & didn't have any tiredness or even slightly ill feelings with these 2 shots at the same time. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Great to hear you're doing better.  I notice you posted today.  Take care!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Good to hear you are recooperating @Kachina624 .   I had my Moderna booster Saturday.  Glad to get that over.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Happy that you are feeling better, Kachina.  The flu can take a person out of commission for quite a while, and you are finally seeing some daylight.  Keep resting up.  All my best.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to hear @Kachina624  you are on the road to recovery. ❤️

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 , glad you continue to feel better. Don't overdo and take care of yourself.