Regular Contributor

Recently I've been getting Facebook posts regarding Kim Gravel and David Venable huge weight loss and offering these gummies for free. Has anyone else gotten these Facebook posts? Are they legit? I know both Kim and David have lost weight and they both look fantastic! But these gummies sound too good to be true and why would they send them to me for free? Anyone?

Esteemed Contributor

What is the ingredient stack of a "keto gummie" ?

While you can usually dupe a supplement cheaper, it isn't the answer without a change in diet.

While low carbing works for me, keto made me feel ill.

Trusted Contributor

@FLGranny On Facebook David said that the ad is not something he nor Kim has promoted.

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

Recently I've been getting Facebook posts regarding Kim Gravel and David Venable huge weight loss and offering these gummies for free. Has anyone else gotten these Facebook posts? Are they legit? I know both Kim and David have lost weight and they both look fantastic! But these gummies sound too good to be true and why would they send them to me for free? Anyone?

nope 

block and report the account

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for your help! I had a feeling it was scammy. I'll block and report.

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

Thank you all for your help! I had a feeling it was scammy. I'll block and report.

going forward just ignore all those facebook ads, 

Honored Contributor

I've lost more weight than David or Kim.  I used no supplements unless a blood test showed a deficiency - the only thing close I still use is a fish oil capsule but that has nothing to do with my weight loss.  I've been using that for years, no matter my weight.

I limit portions of foods, some severely, but I did not eliminate any totally either to lose or maintain.  I was a yo-yo for years before I decided for myself what I personally needed to eat to lose weight but that I'd be okay eating the same way once the weight was gone. 

My "secrets" could be wrong for someone with a different body, but they work for me. 

Honored Contributor

Its SPAM

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

A keto diet is the elimination of most carbs from your diet.  A pill or gummy is not involved.

You need to cut out the sugar from your diet.  No supplement is going to do that.

Companies would send you something for free only after they have your CC info.  The first batch is free, then they will charge you monthly to send you more automatically.

It is difficult, if not impossible to get this cancelled.  Don't fall for it.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing is free, don't fall for it and for goodness sake do not clic or give any information.