Respected Contributor

UnitedStatesMasks.com has N95 masks for sale. Pack of 20 for $45.00 plus s/h

this is a Ft Worth company. there is an interesting story in sundays Dallas Morning News about this company. They had make masks for many years and had been shut out of bidding due to lower prices from China. When the pandemic hit they restarted the production of N95 but are still having to compete with lower prices from China. 

Esteemed Contributor

There are reports that there are  many who are selling so called N95 masks that are fake. Amazon has added so many 3rd party sellers , I'd beware  of the authenticity , quality  and price.

Honored Contributor

Yes amazon has them,i ordered from LUTEMA WEB SITE.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Did you get the POWECOM brand of KN95 masks from Amazon? How did they work out?

Yes,i did they are a little big ,but fine ,wanted to buy made in usa.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

iF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS KIND, no they are not n95, lutema made in usa, on their web site.

@goldensrbest      will they fit a mans larger face. I see there are no sizes listed

I don't know just ordered this morning ,i see they also make for smaller faces.So ,i may try those also.

Respected Contributor

The thread on the merits of double masks was shut down.

It morphed into a political discussion.

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

I've been wearing  two masks , cloth  overtop of an N95 for almost a  yr. Last yr  I was lucky to have some N95  that I had bought due  a couple of yrs ago  because of SARS and the Swine flu .  THe cloth mask I wash after  being out among others . 

Can say that Dr Fauci knows more abt this virus as he was really  involved in funding of  Gain of Function Research which is  taking most dangerous virus  to be studied  and engineered in the lab   that was funded by NIH . His opt ed statement  in the Washington Post  12/30/2011  " A Flu virus Risk Worth Taking " . In 2014 , a moratorium  was placed  by over Gov on this type of research , but this research was subcontracted  to EcoHealth Alliance , Inc in NY  funded by NIH   for $3,748,715   tax payer dollars  that amounted to   6 projects  despite moratorium.  Then this reserach  passed on by Peter Daszak , Zoologist who discovered SARS   to Wuhan  . 11/30/2017  Perter Daszak ,co authored   research  with Wuhan Researcher  that the article included  info that leads funding back to NIH and Dr Fauci . There are reserach articles and funding trails that are proof .

Pandora's box  was definitely opened with this " Gain of Function Reserach " .

@skatting44 

Re your second paragraph:  Huh??

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

iF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS KIND, no they are not n95, lutema made in usa, on their web site.

@goldensrbest @Thanks for the tip. I visited their website and they have a selection. Mi95s and other types. Prices are reasonable. 

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@SeaMaiden  The ones I got were supplied by The Healthify Store.  They were made in China, but had good reviews.

I ordered a group of ten from this supplier today also.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

The thread on the merits of double masks was shut down.

It morphed into a political discussion.

@granddi 

Hmmm, interesting. I didn't even see the thread so I can't be blamed, can I?  =^..^=

hckynut 

hckynut(john)