Honored Contributor

Re: K N 95 MASKS

[ Edited ]

The times I have been leaving the house is for ice skating, which is this afternoon, and monthly hospital visits. At the hospital it is mandatory that you wear the mask they give you before you enter. An N95, not hardly, disposable ones.

So I wear that a couple times going into the ice rink, not mandatory when around the ice surface itself. When my wife goes to certain stores they have the disposable ones available, so she usually grabs an extra one for me. Are they as good as the ones from the hospital? Beats me, but they look/feel and fit pretty much the same.

No plans for me on buying an N or KN 95 mask at any time right now. Will leave that for others that feel they are necessary to protect themselves and/or others around them.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Did you get the POWECOM brand of KN95 masks from Amazon? How did they work out

————————

@SilleeMee Jumping in here, we just received some POWECOM KN95 masks. We haven’t worn them out yet, but they fit both of us well and are comfortable. I also like that they come with a security seal and you can check the number on their website to make sure they are authentic. 

Amazon is selling 10-packs of POWECOM KN95 masks for $13 and they ship for free. 

Valued Contributor

I recently bought some from a company I saw featured on Slick Deals. I got 20 KN95 masks for $17.96 and free shipping.Small family owned business in NY.They have the  anti -fake stickers from the FDA on each package. They fit tightly and have the wire adjustment on the nose. I got tired of the cloth masks constantly moving all over my face. I was constantly adjusting it as I have seen others do. The name of the company is Bona Fide masks.I am very happy with my purchase.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

I have found a company that makes medical grade masks here in the USA. They are awaiting approval for their N95 masks that will be sold to the public. The company is called Armbrust. They give lots of information about all the masks on the market today. Sadly they are not sold on amazon but Google is easy to use. Great quality and wonderful customer service!

I know biden wants to have more made ,so the public can get them, i think this will be hard to do ,because medical people need to keep getting them.

I have gotten ASTM level 3 masks from them and they are as good as advertised. I have preordered the N95 and am simply waiting for them to receive governmental approval as to them meeting N95 criteria. Their website has all you'd ever want to know about masks and their efficacy and then some LOL!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee -- Nope, no valve.  (but thanks for your concern)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I received mine today.i like them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.