Honored Contributor

iF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS KIND, no they are not n95, lutema made in usa, on their web site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I have a stash of N95 (not KN95) masks that were unused during the swine flu 'epidemic' years ago.

I hoard them for use in a hospital/urgent care type setting where I may have a higher chance to be exposed to people with Covid, although you never know where those people may be.

All we can do is try......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I just got more KN 95s from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

iF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS KIND, no they are not n95, lutema made in usa, on their web site.

@goldensrbest      will they fit a mans larger face. I see there are no sizes listed

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just got more KN 95s from Amazon.

@Krimpette    Who is a seller you like to use?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  The ones I got were supplied by The Healthify Store.  They were made in China, but had good reviews.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Did you get the POWECOM brand of KN95 masks from Amazon? How did they work out?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: K N 95 MASKS

[ Edited ]

I've been wearing  two masks , cloth  overtop of an N95 for almost a  yr. Last yr  I was lucky to have some N95  that I had bought due  a couple of yrs ago  because of SARS and the Swine flu .  THe cloth mask I wash after  being out among others . 

Can say that Dr Fauci knows more abt this virus as he was really  involved in funding of  Gain of Function Research which is  taking most dangerous virus  to be studied  and engineered in the lab   that was funded by NIH . His opt ed statement  in the Washington Post  12/30/2011  " A Flu virus Risk Worth Taking " . In 2014 , a moratorium  was placed  by over Gov on this type of research , but this research was subcontracted  to EcoHealth Alliance , Inc in NY  funded by NIH   for $3,748,715   tax payer dollars  that amounted to   6 projects  despite moratorium.  Then this reserach  passed on by Peter Daszak , Zoologist who discovered SARS   to Wuhan  . 11/30/2017  Perter Daszak ,co authored   research  with Wuhan Researcher  that the article included  info that leads funding back to NIH and Dr Fauci . There are reserach articles and funding trails that are proof .

Pandora's box  was definitely opened with this " Gain of Function Reserach " .

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest      I went to their website and ordered a pack of 5 black and 5 blue. These will work fine. They had free shipping too.

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing KN95 masks exclusively these days. I threw away all of the 'fashion' masks I had...to me those are worthless and are nothing but fashion and not about function.