Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I hear you, when you go from being healthy and take no meds ,to having for whatever reason, to take multiple drugs it gets to you. That happened to me 3 years ago and I still don't like it, but I don't want to have a stroke so I take all my meds like clock work.

Respected Contributor

There is not much worse than ear pain, @QVCkitty1.  I have had my fair share of it.  Did your doc consider that the elevated B/P was just a direct result of the pain???  Not sure if long term meds are necessary.  IMO

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

There is not much worse than ear pain, @QVCkitty1.  I have had my fair share of it.  Did your doc consider that the elevated B/P was just a direct result of the pain???  Not sure if long term meds are necessary.  IMO

I have no pain, just that underwater feeling. I see my primary in a month and will be evaluated further, so we'll see. Thanks .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I hope you feel better soon. Taking lots of meds is daunting when you have not taken many in the past. It took my drs several months to find the right combination of meds to control my bp....hope you are back to your old self right away!