Respected Contributor

I walk outside year round. I consider it my private time, it’s very relaxing.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden

I wish we were neighbors...you seem like such a positive influence on people.....Heart

Honored Contributor

It is supposed to be in the 50's here next week, and hubby said oh good we can finally get outside and walk. We have a really nice walking trail near our house, you can walk or bike it. I prefer biking, but hubby prefers walking......Once around it is 2 miles...

Esteemed Contributor

There are other benefits to walking outside too. This evening as I was walking one of my dogs past a park,a group of teenaged girls ran over to us. They talked about how cute my dog was and petted her. I told them she was blind...that got her extra lovin'. What lovely girls,they made our evening.

@SeaMaiden Thanks for this thread!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I love walking. When we are going To Caribbean we walk the beach as far as we can walk! This winter and spring is terrible, windy and crazy so I am not walking outside at all. It also made me lazy to go on my treadmill. I know it is my own fault but I need really to force myself to move these days. Then it feels great, but the effort...........

Respected Contributor

I love walking.  I put my ear buds in and go!  It feels good and it's nice to get out and get some fresh air.   It's rainy today so it doesn't look like I'll get my walk in.  Maybe it will improve later.