Respected Contributor

Re: J&J vaccine site shutdown in Colorado !!

@CrazyDaisy It is no big deal to have a handful of reactions, unless the people having the reactions are you or those you love.  If a site shuts down, it is not due to minor causes, but major concerns about safety.  What if those reactions all occurred back-to- back? We do not know the sequence of events that occurred at that site.

In Israel, a beautiful young woman aged 22, named Shirel Hilel, died from her mRNA shot due to myocarditis post injection.  Others in Israel have also suffered from myocarditis after their second mRNA shot, and their lives were able to be saved. We are being told how rare those adverse events are, yet if it were your child who died, would you be so quick to take the same exact shot?

Death is not a minor side effect.  Not in my book, anyway.  A sore arm with a raised lump is a minor side effect. 

Esteemed Contributor

An alternative headline would be "Nine Able to Return Home After Drinking Juice".

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

An alternative headline would be "Nine Able to Return Home After Drinking Juice".

Exactly, people get dizzy and nausea after giving blood.  Gotta love the drama created by the "news services".

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the J&J vacine 2 weeks ago. 

No reaction at all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining wrote:

Exactly.  Why are people losing their minds about this.  Nausea and dizziness and they shut things down?

Do people even bother to look at the potential side effects of medications they take?  Look at some of the studies on NSAIDS.  I've read articles that indicate thousands of people die per year from them.  But people take them like nothing without giving them a second thought. 

The fact of the matter is, many are against this vaccine and are going to blow everything out of proportion with it.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

Exactly.  Why are people losing their minds about this.  Nausea and dizziness and they shut things down?

Do people even bother to look at the potential side effects of medications they take?  Look at some of the studies on NSAIDS.  I've read articles that indicate thousands of people die per year from them.  But people take them like nothing without giving them a second thought. 

The fact of the matter is, many are against this vaccine and are going to blow everything out of proportion with it.   

So now we know some people feel this way after getting the J&J shot.

Seems to me they should add a question to the questionnaire. "Do you suffer from vertigo or frequent dizziness or nausea?"

Then if you say yes to that, they send you to a section with a cot for half an hour after your shot. And give you Sprite and Saltines. Problem solved.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr