Honored Contributor

Re: It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

@Noel7 you really have a lot to contend with you poor thing.I hope that you can get this all behind you soon.I still think you need my manuka honey,lemon,grated ginger and a little fresh grated black pepper in some warm water to drink.If I was your neighbor I'd be right over with one.Lupus is a tough one...I don't know much about it or how it affects your immune system when you are sickened by something else.I send you get well wishes and hope that you get your strength back and can enjoy a little of thanksgiving turkey.

Trusted Contributor

@Noel7

Sorry to hear about this.  So glad you have received excellent

care.

My hope is for you to have a full recovery.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

My recovery from Type B flu is still ongoing: still getting treatments and having weekly Doctor appointments, etc.  However, the multitude of tests I had while in the hospital has turned up something new and potentially dangerous so I will be going through new tests and visits.

My best wishes for everyone here, and Happy Thanksgiving to those who observe the holiday.

Noel

@Noel7  I hope you feel better! That’s a lot to go through for sure! Happy Holidays! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Noel7 wrote:

My recovery from Type B flu is still ongoing: still getting treatments and having weekly Doctor appointments, etc.  However, the multitude of tests I had while in the hospital has turned up something new and potentially dangerous so I will be going through new tests and visits.

My best wishes for everyone here, and Happy Thanksgiving to those who observe the holiday.

Noel

@Noel7, I hope I can put your mind to rest. Did they take the test to see if you have Hashimoto's? I have multi nodular goiter and had some of the lumps biopsied....they always come up negative for any kind of cancer. I was told it is a common finding when you have hypothyroidism with Hashimoto's. It is a common profile with lupus because it is another form of auto-immune disease.

Just hope that you can get answers to this quickly so you don't have to worry about it. As always, my very best to you and your family...

Honored Contributor

@Noel7. I had no idea ash from fires could cause such severe respiratory distress.  We frequently get it here and they warn people with problems to stay inside.  I guess you're one of those people.  Then to have DH sick too must be quite concerning.  Hope you'll both soon be on the road to recovery.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Noel7   I had no idea that you were so sick.  I hope you continue to make progress on getting better.  

Wishing you and Mr. Noel a healthy 2018 starting right now.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Noel7   I had no idea that you were so sick.  I hope you continue to make progress on getting better.  

Wishing you and Mr. Noel a healthy 2018 starting right now.

Thank you @Carmie. This has been a tough year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

(((@Noel7))). I'm so sorry.   I've barely been here the past week (or more? not sure,  lost track of time).  You possess such strength, tenacity, and faith.   Continued prayers for you and for your husband.   Please take gentle care of yourself.   You're important to us.❤️ 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Noel7 MayGod Bless You and Keep You Safe my friend.Heart

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 - I did not know you were in the hospital. Hope you are on the mend and will be returning home soon. Feel better - Riley1