Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone on the new way of WW now? The colors ones?

My first WW meeting since I rejoined is today but I can't go.  Icy street conditions this morning.  According to my scale I dropped five pounds, so I really wanted to go.

A few years ago this same site had several Sunday meetings but I guess attendance dropped so the last one (maybe only one) is 9 am, meaning I'd have to leave around 8:15 to get there before 9 to weigh in.  I might catch a workshop later this week but can't weigh in because it would throw my weigh in day off.

Hopefully, I'll keep on doing what I'm doing to sustain and surpass the five pounds.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

It seems as though whichever plan/color you choose, it all pretty much evens out in the end.

They assign you a color, you don't get to choose, it's based off your answers to the questionnaire.
Trusted Contributor

@Delchick22 wrote:
They assign you a color, you don't get to choose, it's based off your answers to the questionnaire.

That assessment returns a recommendation for you but you're not stuck with it.  You can switch plans any time in your settings.

I do Purple.  I enjoy cooking and use lots of those foods anyway, habits I developed from the old Core plan, so Purple is a great fit for me.