Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone concerned about take out

I've gotten McDonalds 3 times for my husband. That's it.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@RinaRina -They are not sure if people who are asymptomatic will or will not get the virus again. Not enough studies yet.

And a nurse reported that those tested for antibodies showed they did not and never had the virus but several weeks before were tested for the virus and it was positive!

So a lot of these tests for whoever gets them, are not always accurate.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

No, with the no contact delivery, sanitizing the bags, and washing my hands, NO.  I am somewhat of a germ freak anyway so a lot of this is normal routines for me.

Honored Contributor

As a treat, we have food delivered each Friday night from a restaurant close by. 

Honored Contributor

We are getting takeout meals occasionally from our favorite places (Outback and Bob Evans) because it's so much easier now.

With no customers inside the restaurant, our call is answered right away, and by the time we hang up from placing the order, and drive there, our order is ready.

The places we are ordering from only have a manager, a cook, and maybe one other employee working.
Respected Contributor

We are sitting here eating a takeout meal from a local ber/restaurant that has always been a staple in the community. They have frequently supplied the ERs of the local hospitals with free pizza and food for the staff. I am proud to support their small business and always tip the delivery person very well. They leave the food on the porch and call me to let me know it's there. We are a community working together and supporting each other.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I am concerned and have not had any food other than what I cook for too long! Smiley Sad

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Of course I'm concerned but not much more so than I am going to the supermarket or the pharmacy or the gas station.  

Whatever guantee do I have that the sandwich I pick up from the Grab and Go at the supermarket is safer than thr sandiwch I pick up from the restaurant I'll pass on my drive home?