Valued Contributor

Re: Is $149 a good price for the Lessman Choconuvo?

@World Traveler 

i've been looking for you!

i met you here last year when i was venturing into the andrew lessman world.

i wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you, for all of the information you gave me. it really helped me a lot. i really appreciate the time that you took to help me. my credit card on the other hand, has a real problem with all of your help LOL

i hope all is well with you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Do these flavors have a strong coffee taste?  I would like to get these for DH, but he hates coffee.  He loves chocolate.  His cholesterol is a bit high, but not enough that the doctor is going to put him on a statin.  

Any feedback would be appreciated.

@tends2dogs 

The only one of the ChocoNuvo is the Cafe 74% Cacao Dark Chocolate. I have not tried the new Cafe type.

I have the 74% Cacao Dark Chocolate. It's yummy creamy.

If your DH does not like dark chocolate try the 66% product.

There is a 66%, 74% or 91% cacao.

The only coffee falvored one would be the Cafe 74%.

@Nightowlz @tends2dogs  I really like mocha items so I was looking forward to the 74% Cafe. I like the taste, but not the texture! It has finely ground coffee beans in it- not a lot, but enough to be grainy. I'll stick with the 'classic' 74%, I got the 360 count ts !!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Do these flavors have a strong coffee taste?  I would like to get these for DH, but he hates coffee.  He loves chocolate.  His cholesterol is a bit high, but not enough that the doctor is going to put him on a statin.  

@tends2dogs 

The only one of the ChocoNuvo is the Cafe 74% Cacao Dark Chocolate. I have not tried the new Cafe type.

@Nightowlz @tends2dogs  I really like mocha items so I was looking forward to the 74% Cafe. I like the taste, but not the texture! It has finely ground coffee beans in it- not a lot, but enough to be grainy. I'll stick with the 'classic' 74%, I got the 360 count ts !!

@Ibby114 I just got the CN Cafe, so I hope I like it!  Andrew described it as having a crunch (like nestle's crunch?), so I know it won't be as smooth as the original.  Hopefully I like the texture.

Honored Contributor

@iwrite Hi!!! So good to hear from you and how very nice to post your thoughts.

You are very welcome! I am so glad I was able to help. And I certainly understand about the credit card. Smiley LOL

Are you getting some ChocoNuvo this time around?

And yes, all is well with me. I am going from room to room cleaning out all cupboards, drawers, etc., and tossing out so many things out. It's really keeping me busy. And my dog is loving me being home with her. She is like a shadow. I have a very good immune system, so I have not had any problems during this time. 

Hope you are doing well also. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tends2dogs 

@Ibby114 

I have not tried the Cafe but we would probably like it since we like dark chocolate covered coffee beans. Yum!!! I don't drink coffee.

First time we tried dark chocolate covered coffee beans we bought them in Jacksonville at Peterbrooke Chocolatier.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@iwrite Hi!!! So good to hear from you and how very nice to post your thoughts.

You are very welcome! I am so glad I was able to help. And I certainly understand about the credit card. Smiley LOL

Are you getting some ChocoNuvo this time around?

And yes, all is well with me. I am going from room to room cleaning out all cupboards, drawers, etc., and tossing out so many things out. It's really keeping me busy. And my dog is loving me being home with her. She is like a shadow. I have a very good immune system, so I have not had any problems during this time. 

Hope you are doing well also. Heart

@World Traveler 

I guess I dropped the ball this month. LOL!!! I never posted the Apr TS. I just forgot all about it. I thought it was going to be only ChocoNuvo. When I checked I saw the fish oil was also a TS. I ordered one of those since I take 2 per day. DH only takes 1. I just opened our last container.

I need to make sure I don't need anything else. I think I'm stocked on everything we use for a year.