Trusted Contributor

Re: Inverted nipple - question

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@qvc chick wrote:

Update - I had an ultrasound last night, and there was nothing worrisome.

Not sure why so many posters had to alarm me.  Saying go to doctor Immediately!

Geez, I have enough anxiety as it is.

@qvc chick, if you are going to post medical problems on this board, you have to be prepared for all kinds of answers.

I think everyone here had your best interest at heart when they told you to seek medical advice.  

I'm very glad everything worked out well for you  

Heck, if you're going to post anything on this board you have to be prepared for all kinds of answers.

Respected Contributor

@qvc chick wrote:

That's good.  But, would you have gone if everyone hadn't suggested it?  Now you can relax.  Ladies here were just trying to help and you should feel comforted that so many people responded

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why you would be so upset when people were just trying to help you.  An inverted nipple is a sign of cancer, and it could have been serious.  I'm very glad it wasn't but am also glad you went for an ultrasound to find out.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@StephaniM wrote:

Hey in the world would you post this on this forum?  Go to the doctor. Geez

@StephaniMi I was just going to say the same thing.  Who in the world would post such a sensitive medical issue on this forum.  Never did understand why people here post all their personal problems on a shopping forum.  Geez is right!!

People do it just to get feedback from others.  May even give them a suggestion FOR their doctor.

I see NOTHING wrong with it, and don't understand shaming the poster.  She WENT to the doctor.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@qvc chick wrote:

@qvc chick, if you are going to post medical problems on this board, you have to be prepared for all kinds of answers.

I think everyone here had your best interest at heart when they told you to seek medical advice.  

I'm very glad everything worked out well for you  

Heck, if you're going to post anything on this board you have to be prepared for all kinds of answers.

So true.  It is unbelievable what some people will say anonymously to another.

You could say the sky is blue and sunny, and a great beautiful day, and someone would attack you!

Hyacinth

Super Contributor

I went back last night, had a 6 month diagnostic mamogram, and also another ultrasound.  Both were fine.  She said I might have to do 6 month mamograms for the next year or so.

But I am wondering how this got inverted.  She said it showed inverted on my mamogram, at least back to 2015, and that was a good sign.

When I looked it up, all I keep seeing was you could have been born like that, or from trauma, or from breastfeeding.  None of those apply to me.

I am just curious.

Super Contributor

I'm so glad that everything is fine. A breast MRI is another very good tool used. I've had a few.