Valued Contributor

Just as a note , Pumpkin seed oil has been known to heal the muscles of the bladder and strethen them and heal inflamed tissue . yes you must take it every day , Be oatient give it a week or two to see if it helps the urgency to go ,

cathy from ma

Esteemed Contributor

I was suffering for a long time but finally referred to a fabulous young physician who has her boards in neurology, urology, OB/Gyn and Internal Medicine.  I have so much better quality to my life now.  I think it's important to be with the correct doctor with appropriate credentials.  It really is trial and error, food, meds, physical therapy, nerve blocks, installations  and new devices.  It is a rough diagnosis but as said, critical to be with the right doctor.  I feel really great and for quite a while. 

Respected Contributor

Just curious, to those of you who have this, how were you diagnosed? Did you have a cystoscopy and bladder biopsy? Or were there other tests you had to diagnose this disease?

Thanks for any replies.

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Just curious, to those of you who have this, how were you diagnosed? Did you have a cystoscopy and bladder biopsy? Or were there other tests you had to diagnose this disease?

Thanks for any replies.

I had a cystoscopy, and another test to check my kidneys/kidney function. 

As I recall, the bladder scope looks at the bladder. I also had a test that checks to see how much fluid the bladder can hold before it feels the need to "void."