Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting findings about COVID-19

[ Edited ]

@Jersey Born wrote:

@on the bay - Look up:

"A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS"

Then, go to pages 67-69 under the header "Exposures During Pregnancy" 8.3.5.1. and "Exposure During Breastfeading" 8.3.5.2, and then "Occupational Exposure" 8.5.3.3.

Then, there is another highly disturbing study entitled "Self-disseminating vaccines for emerging infectious diseases" published in 2015, which is for different illnesses, but it shows the intent to design injectible products that spread to other animals that are not injected, for specific purposes. If the types of products used for those animals were used in humans, it would not be a good thing. It is worth reading, in my opinion. Here's a little snippet from the article, ""Mice directly infected with MCMV strains expressing female mouse fertility antigens develop prolonged – essentially life-long – infertility.[30] Immunocontraception was dependent on antibody production and led to the ablation of ovarian follicles.[31,32] Despite the success of MCMV as an injectable vaccine, lack of direct transmission to uninfected mice under laboratory conditions has been a hurdle to its further development."

Finally, there is this gem entitled "Technologies to Address  Global Catastrophic Biological Risks" from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center For Health Security that discusses on pages 45 - 46 all about: "Self-Spreading Vaccines". 

No proof that this is being done for this pandemic, but Johns Hopkins copyrighted the above in 2018, prior to our current pandemic. I truly am sorry to post this depressing stuff.  I think I need to go watch a classic comedy movie like "Caddyshack" right now.

@Jersey Born @Hello. MCMV is a cytomegalovirus virus, a type of herpes virus unrelated to coronavirus. Directly infecting mice with this virus is what was being written about. This result is too far removed from the use of an mRNA vaccine, which contains no virus at all. This particular example is not really a good one in illustrating your premise. Sorry, I have not had a chance to read your other examples, but I keep an open mind and will do so in the future. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D - I completely agree with you that the 2nd article on "Self-disseminating Vaccines" is not about the COVID shots or even about coronaviruses.  I merely used the article as an example of the type of mad science vaccine research that is being conducted on pathogens in order to spread to the uninoculated.  I find that research disturbing, and I personally had no idea such research was being encouraged much less conducted.     

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

The CDC saying something without proof does not make it a true statement @Lipstickdiva .  It is called a COVID-19 "vaccine", because the injections do not prevent infection nor stop transmission of the virus. The shots merely reduce symptoms of COVID illness.  SARS-CoV-2 is the virus.  COVID-19 is the illness that some, but not all people, experience after they are infected with SARS-CoV-2.  You never hear of the shots called SARS-CoV-2 vaccines do you?  That's the reason.

Dr. Peter Doshi (of the BMJ) explained how there is a problem of perception regarding the true efficacy of the shots available presently.  Relative risk reduction is what is being touted as 95- 100% efficacious, but absolute risk reduction is between 0.7% and 1.1%. That's quite a big difference in efficacy, and quite the deception.

From a new paper by Stephanie Seneff and Greg Nigh, called "Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19" published in the IJVTPR (International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research), it was explained (pages 404-405): "Peter Doshi, an associate editor of the BMJ, has published two important analyses (Doshi 2021a, 2021b) of the raw data released to the FDA by the vaccine makers, data that are the basis for the claim of high efficacy. Unfortunately, these were published to the BMJ’s blog and not in its peer-reviewed content. Doshi, though, has published a study regarding vaccine efficacy and the questionable utility of vaccine trial endpoints in BMJ’s peer reviewed content (Doshi 2020).A central aspect of Doshi’s critique of the preliminary efficacy data is the exclusion of over 3400 “suspected COVID-19 cases” that were not included in the interim analysis of the Pfizer vaccine data submitted to the FDA. Further, a low-but-non-trivial percent of individuals in both Moderna and Pfizer trials were deemed to be SARS-CoV-1-positive at baseline despite prior infection being grounds for exclusion. For these and other reasons the interim efficacy estimate of around 95% for both vaccines is suspect.A more recent analysis looked specifically at the issue of relative vs. absolute risk reduction. While the high estimates of risk reduction are based upon relative risks, the absolute risk reduction is a more appropriate metric for a member of the general public to determine whether a vaccination provides a meaningful risk reduction personally. In that analysis, utilizing data supplied by the vaccine makers to the FDA, the Moderna vaccine at the time of interim analysis demonstrated an absolute risk reduction of 1.1% (p= 0.004), while the Pfizer vaccine absolute risk reduction was 0.7% (p<0.000) (Brown 2021)."

@Jersey Born @Is this a typo? Should it read SARS-Co-V-2-positive? COV-1, means SARS, not COVID-19. Since Doshi is speaking about the vaccine trials for COVID -19, it must be a typo.

Respected Contributor

Good catch, @Mindy D .  As I copied and pasted from the article itself, it must be an error.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is challenging moderation