Trusted Contributor

Re: Interesting findings about COVID-19

@SilleeMee @I am so sorry to read this; and understand the healing can be quite an enormous struggle. Obviously not everyone gets there. I am relieved for you, that you are on the mend, that things are looking up for you. May that continue!

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

I am truly sorry that you have experienced blood clot induced strokes, and that you are living in fear from this lab-created virus. 

As the COVID shots do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus, you have as much to fear from the inoculated as you do from the uninoculated.  The inoculated can be asymptomatic carriers for the virus. If it is ever scientifically established that the inoculated are transmitting nano-sized spike proteins (that they are producing in their cells due to their injections) to other people via "inhalation or skin contact, then the uninoculated will have even more to fear from the inoculated, than the inoculated will have to fear from the uninoculated. A COVID shot trial from one on the manufacturers indicated concern about this possible transmission of the "study intervention" from skin or breath of the inoculated. 

@Jersey Born,

This is the first and only time I have ever read anything like this,

even after trying to find this same information. Much of it is contradictory to anything that has been reported.

Where did you read this?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay - Look up:

"A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS"

Then, go to pages 67-69 under the header "Exposures During Pregnancy" 8.3.5.1. and "Exposure During Breastfeading" 8.3.5.2, and then "Occupational Exposure" 8.5.3.3.

Then, there is another highly disturbing study entitled "Self-disseminating vaccines for emerging infectious diseases" published in 2015, which is for different illnesses, but it shows the intent to design injectible products that spread to other animals that are not injected, for specific purposes. If the types of products used for those animals were used in humans, it would not be a good thing. It is worth reading, in my opinion. Here's a little snippet from the article, ""Mice directly infected with MCMV strains expressing female mouse fertility antigens develop prolonged – essentially life-long – infertility.[30] Immunocontraception was dependent on antibody production and led to the ablation of ovarian follicles.[31,32] Despite the success of MCMV as an injectable vaccine, lack of direct transmission to uninfected mice under laboratory conditions has been a hurdle to its further development."

Finally, there is this gem entitled "Technologies to Address  Global Catastrophic Biological Risks" from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center For Health Security that discusses on pages 45 - 46 all about: "Self-Spreading Vaccines". 

No proof that this is being done for this pandemic, but Johns Hopkins copyrighted the above in 2018, prior to our current pandemic. I truly am sorry to post this depressing stuff.  I think I need to go watch a classic comedy movie like "Caddyshack" right now.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@haddon9 @Porcelain 

The reason some lupus patients are treated with hydroxychlorquine is because of lupus nephritis which is a highly vascular kidney disease, and I hope that was not a medical person who did not know that.  Not all lupus patients suffer the same systemic illness but most who suffer SLE have attacks on more than one system.

Malaria is mainly a preventive and treatment for malaria, which attacks the vascular system in much the same way as Covid.

No, HCQ was not proven not to be effective if used in time.  It was proven not to be effective if you waited too late. Many doctors used it early on in their patients who did well, some who did not and some who did not get it in time and they either did very poorly or died.

@Nonametoday   the major issue with nephritis in lupus is just what the term means.  Nephritis does not have anything to do with a primary vascular or clotting issue.  Nephritis means inflammation of the kidney.  Anything ending with "itis" in medical terms means inflammation, not vascular.

The reason hydroxychloroquine is given in lupus nephritis is due to its anti-inflammatory properties, not for blood clots since that isn't the primary issue with lupus nephritis.  Although it can occur, vasculitis or blood clots are not that common in lupus nephritis.  Here is a pretty good explanatory article from good ole WebMD about Lupus Nephritis:

https://www.webmd.com/lupus/lupus-nephritis#1 

Same goes for malaria.  Hydroxcloroquine is given to treat malaria because it kills the parasite that causes malaria. It doesn't have anything to do with treating clotting problems.  Blood clotting disorders are not associated with malaria.  So there is no association between malaria and covid-19.

all_antimalarial_drugs [TUSOM | Pharmwiki] (tulane.edu)

Double blind clincally controlled trials with hydroxychlororquine were done on patients with covid-19.  Patients were started on therapy immediately upon diagnosis and presentation of symptoms.  In some cases patients were started on the medication at home before being hospitalized.  Others started therapy in the treatment group immediately once the patient presented to the emergency room.  The results of the study had nothing to do with it being given too late.  The results had to do that once you put patients in a controlled study, there were no positive effects of treatment noted.

Furthermore, in some cases side effects directly related to hydroxycholorquine caused some serious side effect in patients in the treatment group.  Hydroxycholorquine has long been known to prolong the QT interval and place patients at risk for torsades de pointes which can be fatal.  Of course the risk of prolonging the QT interval is a serious risk in older individuals since many older individuals are at risk for conduction system disturbances anyway.   Additionally, covid-19 was also know to directly attack the heart muscle in some patients.  Heart muscle contains conduction fibers, which could also raise the risk.  That is the reason that at least in one study  they abruptly stopped the study.  Too many patients in the treatment group receiving hydroxycholorquine suffered serious cardiac side effects. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@haddon9 @Porcelain 

The reason some lupus patients are treated with hydroxychlorquine is because of lupus nephritis which is a highly vascular kidney disease, and I hope that was not a medical person who did not know that.  Not all lupus patients suffer the same systemic illness but most who suffer SLE have attacks on more than one system.

Malaria is mainly a preventive and treatment for malaria, which attacks the vascular system in much the same way as Covid.

No, HCQ was not proven not to be effective if used in time.  It was proven not to be effective if you waited too late. Many doctors used it early on in their patients who did well, some who did not and some who did not get it in time and they either did very poorly or died.

@Nonametoday   the major issue with nephritis in lupus is just what the term means.  Nephritis does not have anything to do with a primary vascular or clotting issue.  Nephritis means inflammation of the kidney.  Anything ending with "itis" in medical terms means inflammation, not vascular.

The reason hydroxychloroquine is given in lupus nephritis is due to its anti-inflammatory properties, not for blood clots since that isn't the primary issue with lupus nephritis.  Although it can occur, vasculitis or blood clots are not that common in lupus nephritis.  Here is a pretty good explanatory article from good ole WebMD about Lupus Nephritis:

https://www.webmd.com/lupus/lupus-nephritis#1 

Same goes for malaria.  Hydroxcloroquine is given to treat malaria because it kills the parasite that causes malaria. It doesn't have anything to do with treating clotting problems.  Blood clotting disorders are not associated with malaria.  So there is no association between malaria and covid-19.

all_antimalarial_drugs [TUSOM | Pharmwiki] (tulane.edu)

Double blind clincally controlled trials with hydroxychlororquine were done on patients with covid-19.  Patients were started on therapy immediately upon diagnosis and presentation of symptoms.  In some cases patients were started on the medication at home before being hospitalized.  Others started therapy in the treatment group immediately once the patient presented to the emergency room.  The results of the study had nothing to do with it being given too late.  The results had to do that once you put patients in a controlled study, there were no positive effects of treatment noted.

Furthermore, in some cases side effects directly related to hydroxycholorquine caused some serious side effect in patients in the treatment group.  Hydroxycholorquine has long been known to prolong the QT interval and place patients at risk for torsades de pointes which can be fatal.  Of course the risk of prolonging the QT interval is a serious risk in older individuals since many older individuals are at risk for conduction system disturbances anyway.   Additionally, covid-19 was also know to directly attack the heart muscle in some patients.  Heart muscle contains conduction fibers, which could also raise the risk.  That is the reason that at least in one study  they abruptly stopped the study.  Too many patients in the treatment group receiving hydroxycholorquine suffered serious cardiac side effects. 

@pitdakota 

I well know what nephritis is and I well know that the kidneys are highly vascular. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I was in the hospital for many weeks with covid and nearly died from it. I had clots in my lungs and in my kidneys, too. I am lucky to be alive, says my doctor. But being a survivor has come with lingering challenges for me, some which have forced me to change my way of living. I was severely devastated in the beginning but as time goes on I've become adapted to adjusting to my new way of life. I miss the things I used to do but maybe with God's help, I can return to doing the things I love.

@SilleeMee, I was so hoping you were doing better and still hold out hope that your situation will gradually improve.  Sending hugs your way!! Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born,

I looked up the first one and saw extensive clinical trials but no results posted yet.

I know of money set aside to give to victims of adverse vaccine affects,

but as one who has had family affected by the dpt vaccine, what encouraged me about the pfizer and moderna, is it is not taken from introducing a part of the virus.

Anyway, there is much we don't know and they are every day in the process of studying everything they can about the vaccines, and this particular virus which mimics no other etc.

I guess yes it is a good time to watch a mindless movie.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Thank you! @pitdakota 

Thank you! @Thats Me 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

Yes, and the reason diabetics are at such great risk but yes, it does work on the respiratory and cardiovascular systems hard because these two organs are so highly vascular but all organs are co-dependent of the vascular system. That is the reason that so many of its victims die from blood clots and the reason most who have died from the vaccination have died from circulatory-related issues, i.e., strokes, heart attacks, blood clots, etc.

This is also the reason hydroxychloroquin could have been a magic bullet for it, but it was not allowed.  Yes, this post will probably get pulled because so many people here do not like hearing that this could have saved lives.

@Nonametoday 

In fact the person who pushed hydroxychloroquin as a “Magic Bullet” did NOT use it when they themselves were being treated  for COVID.  Instead opting for Monoclonal Antibodies for treatment, and a COVID vaccine a month or so later.

WHY?  Because  hydroxychloroquin has been clinically proven not to prevent or improve COVID.

Something to think about.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday 

Lupus Nephritis is Kidney Disease, I don’t see anyone, Medical, or not, disputing that.

Regarding your 2nd paragraph - for what is Malaria a Treatment?

Regarding your 3rd paragraph -  hydroxychloroquin was proved to be an ineffective treatment no matter when administered.  For that reason Clinical trials were humanly stopped.  Additionally it is also, NOT a preventive.

I am waiting for an anti- vaxxer to offer a viable alternative to the only two        Preventatives we have, rather than sewing disinformation about them.

correct - hydroxychloroquin. 

@Nonametoday wrote:

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras