Respected Contributor

Interesting findings about COVID-19

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-i...

I hope it is okay to post this link.  I found this to be very informative about the virus as I did not know that it is a vascular disease, not a respiratory disease.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

Re: Interesting findings about COVID-19

This is interesting. I guess it is transmitted through airborne, hence respiratory, but the impact is vascular. That would explain the small blood clots and the other problems we've seen. Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-i...

I hope it is okay to post this link.  I found this to be very informative about the virus as I did not know that it is a vascular disease, not a respiratory disease.  

@4kitties 

Yes, and the reason diabetics are at such great risk but yes, it does work on the respiratory and cardiovascular systems hard because these two organs are so highly vascular but all organs are co-dependent of the vascular system. That is the reason that so many of its victims die from blood clots and the reason most who have died from the vaccination have died from circulatory-related issues, i.e., strokes, heart attacks, blood clots, etc.

This is also the reason hydroxychloroquin could have been a magic bullet for it, but it was not allowed.  Yes, this post will probably get pulled because so many people here do not like hearing that this could have saved lives.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this important article, @4kitties . Never before has a "cold virus" caused strokes, or even potentially permanent loss of taste and smell long after recovery from the virus. This virus is not behaving at all like a typical coronavirus, which has lead many, including myself, to believe that this coronavirus was rendered more virulent through gain-of-function studies, intentionally, in a laboratory. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The cascade of events in the cytokine storm is what actually kills. 

COVID is a disease of the immune system which is directly tied to our circulatory system.

Honored Contributor

Covid is not a cold. And taking Lupus medication does not prevent Covid. Common sense.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties 

This is also the reason hydroxychloroquin could have been a magic bullet for it, but it was not allowed.  Yes, this post will probably get pulled because so many people here do not like hearing that this could have saved lives.

this was not used because hydroxychloroquin was proven not to work:

The drug has consistently failed to show a benefit when tested in randomized, controlled clinical trials.

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum 

@Bhvbum wrote:

@4kitties 

this was not used because hydroxychloroquin was proven not to work.

@Bhvbum 

I am not sure why you have this quote attributed to me?  I did not say this and the article did not say this. 

I posted this because I am so glad they are finding out more about this horrible virus.  I am hoping this will lead to treatment and prevention.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

As a survivor of two clot stokes and the resulting brain aneurysm, I was told from the beginning that COVID is bad.  Much worse than can be imagined.

Yes, I live in fear and have nothing but *#$@& for anti vaccine people.

Respected Contributor

I am truly sorry that you have experienced blood clot induced strokes, and that you are living in fear from this lab-created virus. 

As the COVID shots do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus, you have as much to fear from the inoculated as you do from the uninoculated.  The inoculated can be asymptomatic carriers for the virus. If it is ever scientifically established that the inoculated are transmitting nano-sized spike proteins (that they are producing in their cells due to their injections) to other people via "inhalation or skin contact, then the uninoculated will have even more to fear from the inoculated, than the inoculated will have to fear from the uninoculated. A COVID shot trial from one on the manufacturers indicated concern about this possible transmission of the "study intervention" from skin or breath of the inoculated.