Honored Contributor

In the last 3rd of on my way to getting back to "full range of motion".

Just updating, if you read that I fell in my hallway Oct 9. Both casts are off now.  I'm into therapy for my hand, and my arm is doing good too.  It'll probably be a year for things to be more of what I want them to be. But I have a good therapist working with these old bones.  Thank goodness no surgery.  That really worried me at first.  I'm working like a dog and doing all at-home exercises I am to do. Some 5 x's a day, hand ones, 3 x's.

When something like not being able to drive, or tend to your own hair, or even holding your little dog are not able to be done, you realize the drive to get back to what you took for granted before.  

So old bones can mend.

Trusted Contributor

Re: In the last 3rd of on my way to getting back to "full range of motion".

Best wishes for a speedy recovery @qualitygal.

Respected Contributor

Keep healing - hope you can get back to doing what you enjoy.  Thank you for the update!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @qualitygal, for the inspiration!  Sometimes it's hard to see past the bend in the road, and easy to give up.  Congratulations, that you have seen this through, and continue to do so.  Best wishes for continued (and sustained) improvement, and for a joyous holiday season.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Wishing you a speedy recovery @qualitygal

Respected Contributor

so sorry to hear about your fall ... and i also wish you a continued speedy recovery !! 

Honored Contributor

Yay for no more casts!  Those are a pain in the butt.  Keep it up @qualitygal.  You'll get there.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4BvvjqauYEg/VnQiQ_UV3sI/AAAAAAAACW8/CY_aaC0Z1Vw/s640/Ho%2BHo%2BHo%2BMerry%2BChristmas%2Bimages%2B2015.gif

Valued Contributor

Hope you have a speedy recovery!!! Doing the exercises at home makes a huge difference - speaking as one who has done them at home!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal@Sure takes a long time to heal but it will be worth the wait to get back to doing the things you live.Thsnk goodness for doctors and nurses who know how to put us back together after an injury.I hope you have a great Christmas and someone to cook the dinner for you.