Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: In bed with broken vertebrae

I was thinking about you tonight lilactree and hoping that you are recovering nicely without too much pain.I miss your posts...sweet of your daughter to let us know why you haven’t posted recently.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a loving daughter....wishing for a speedy recovery and looking forward to @LilacTree returning to the boards.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree  You are missed!  Hope you are recovering quickly and will be "all better" soon!

Valued Contributor

Hope you are doing better these days. Its horrible when your in bed  butyou must heal . Do what the doc says and I hope you have a low pain day. hinking of you today.

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree  I hope you are mending well and soon come back to post.  We all miss you here. You are such a sweetheart! Take good care!  ~ Sea Maiden~

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking of you @LilacTree. Hope you are feeling okay today. Miss your kind and thoughtful posts.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

My mom Lilac Tree is in bed with another broken vertebrae.  Six to ten weeks she will be back, maybe sooner.  She wanted all of her friends here to know she misses you all.

From her daughter.

I didn't see this until today...your mom is a favorite of mine, please tell her I am thinking about her.  Hopefully she is feeling a lot better now, she has gone through so much more than one person should.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I have been gone for a few weeks and just saw this thread @LilacTree. I am so sorry you have been going through such a difficult time. Sending prayers for recovery. You will be missed.

Honored Contributor

Please tell your mom we are thinking of her and will remember her in our prayers.

You sound like a good daughter.  It stinks to be laid up in bed but at least she has you to take care of her.  Fondly, Annabellethecat/Linda

Respected Contributor

Hope your Mom heals nicely and feels better soon.