Esteemed Contributor

Re: In bed with broken vertebrae

So sorry to hear she is having more health issues....my thoughts go out to her....i know at times it just seems neverending.............and thank you so much for letting us know.....sending good health wishes her way...........

Frequent Contributor

Lilac Tree, I don't post often but always read your posts and enjoy them. I am so sorry this has happened to you. I hope you have a speedy recovery. God bless.

Honored Contributor

Fast Healing WIshes from Me To @LilacTree!

I hear you have a new bed.  That might be handy right about now!!

Valued Contributor

@LilacTree  Hope your beautiful mom feels better soon& gets lots of healing rest! Hugs to Lilac Tree! 

original-6.gif

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree

Dear Ford:

Oh, geez, I'm incredibly sorry to hear this bad news.  Hope you did not take a fall, but also hope it wasn't spontaneous, as in an osteoporosis-related fracture.

Sending healing thoughts your way from my spot near the Columbia River.

(Check into CBD Cream, Level #5, for pain relief. Purchase from a physical therapist or professional massage therapist.)

XXX ~ Rebecca

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry to read this news. Sounds painful and uncomfortable. Sending positive energy for quick recovery. You're a kind daughter to share this information for your mom. Take care, Lilac Tree! 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Holding good thoughts and praying for your dear mother's gentle recovery, Lilac Tree's daughter. 

Thank you so much for letting us know! Please tell her we miss her kind presence here. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

I am sending you healing wishes for a quick recovery. Thank you for letting us know. 

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree  I hope you aren't too miserable, but I wince just thinking about it.  Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Valued Contributor

@LilacTree, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I'm glad that you have a nice new comfortable bed. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks Lilac's daughter for letting us know - take good care of your mom (and yourselfSmiley Happy)