Super Contributor

Re: In bed with broken vertebrae

Been there myself, so I'm feeling your pain!!

It's good that you have a nice new comfortable bed to help with your recovery.  Reading, watching TV, & getting lots of sleep is about all you can conquer for sometime, so be patient.

I am so very sorry for this happening to such a very sweet, beautiful lady.  Will look forward to hearing back to how you are coming along.  In the meantime....will keep you in prayer. Heart

Spoiler
Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree  🙁

Honored Contributor

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for get well soon smiley

Hope this finds you feeling better today.  Sending you thoughts and prayers in hopes you will be back with us soon.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this.   Thank you for letting us know, Lilac Tree's Daughter.   Your mother is so very special, a valued presence in the Community, and someone I admire and respect and feel lucky to call my friend.     (((@LilacTree))), Gentle hugs.  Be very, very good and kind to yourself.   My prayers and powerfully-positive vibes coming your way across the miles, with hopes and wishes for a restful, pain-free, and speedy recovery.❤️ 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hang in there.

Honored Contributor

Good morning Lilac Tree and family!  I'm sorry to hear this news.  Your picture in your posts is so pretty.  I pray that your whole body heals quickly and stays strong.  I love that your daughter is there with you.  My sisters and I fell over one another tending to our mothers happiness, care and every need.  It was a joy to take care of her.  God's BLESSINGS on you sweet lady.  Hurry back to us, love SC  Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for a quick recovery, Lilac Tree.  You will be missed. 

Thanks for letting us know and please keep us up to date on her progress.

Big Hug  (((((Lilac))))))!

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree

you are a most kind and thoughtful person..I am already missing you here and hope to see you soon- all my love, Justice

Honored Contributor

Best wishes for a  complete....and speedy......recovery.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥