Honored Contributor

If anyone Still needs Hand Sanitizer

Dr Brite website. I saw it on advertised on TV.

Contains 70% isopropyl alcohol to fight germs and also includes hydrogen peroxide and essential oils for anti-bacterial and anti-microbial benefits.
We start with PURE 99.8% Isopropyl Alcohol. After adding in our key ingredients, the alcohol levels of each bottled are at 70% alcohol by volume, which is the CDC recommended level.

Current orders will take 2-4 business days for processing. Shipping takes 1-4 days depending on location.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international locations will have additional charges and/or rates due to US shipping restrictions.

NO CANCELLATIONS OR EDITS ON ORDERS PLACED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. BOTTLE & PUMP MAY VARY IN SHAPE AND COLOR. GALLONS DO NOT INCLUDE PUMP (CAP ONLY).

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: If anyone Still needs Hand Sanitizer

No cancellation or edits on orders. Hmm, that would make me hesitate.

Respected Contributor

I was in Target yesterday. They had both large and small hand sanitizer. I bought a pocket sized Purell.

Respected Contributor

I received my order of Dr. Brite's hand sanitizer and I love it!  I'm very happy with this purchase!