Honored Contributor

Re: If allergic the Stevia plant in all forms can kill.....

Thank you adoreqvc for this most informative post. I always wondered why I could not use stevia and since I am allergic to ragweed I think this probably is why.

Respected Contributor

@Reba055 don't quote me  ( but it could be googled) I believe chamomile falls into this category (ragweed) . I have allergies --probably pollen that Dr. told me to use OTC for in spring and fall which helps. I did seem to have trouble when I was on a 'kick' of drinking a lot of chamomille tea to help me sleep and noticed problems until I stopped. I would drink the tea in the evening to aid sleep , but then get so congested I couldn't sleep ! Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Reba055 don't quote me  ( but it could be googled) I believe chamomile falls into this category (ragweed) . I have allergies --probably pollen that Dr. told me to use OTC for in spring and fall which helps. I did seem to have trouble when I was on a 'kick' of drinking a lot of chamomille tea to help me sleep and noticed problems until I stopped. I would drink the tea in the evening to aid sleep , but then get so congested I couldn't sleep ! Smiley Frustrated

@okaywitheasypay Yes! I can't drink chamomille tea either.