Occasional Contributor

Re: If You Could Put Any Line From A Book On Your Tombstone...What Would You Put?

I could have missed the pain - But I'd have had to miss the dance Garth Brooks
Honored Contributor

Re: If You Could Put Any Line From A Book On Your Tombstone...What Would You Put?

On 3/30/2014 JamicaJammer said:
On 3/25/2014 jubilant said:

Just got home a little while ago. Let's just make it anything you like, poems, lyrics, books, movies, etc. That will make it easier for all.

I thought of "Love Never Dies"

<br />

Since my dh passed away in 1999, I had to pick out our stone and everything on it.

On the back of it, under our last name is "Love Never Ends" with some beautiful carved scrollwork around it.

Oh, I like that better..."Love Never Ends" and I can just only imagine how beautiful it looks with the scroll work. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

We just bought our tombstone last week. We are getting a very plain one and it matches my Mother's. We are very close to her plot. Not getting a saying on our tombstone.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone has a past. ~~ The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry

Honored Contributor

My father is in a nursing home and quite feeble now. I would like to see something like this on his stone.....{Happy Harold. He made people laugh}

Super Contributor

""A Life Well Lived""

Valued Contributor

"...who is always, is always near"..... T. Roethke
Super Contributor

"We spent your inheritance having fun in our final years".

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I haven't read them all, but I'd like to use my signature below unless loooooong ones are not used.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!

Long time reader-first time poster.

My husband is the great procrastinator. I told him I would put "" He always thought he had more time"".