Honored Contributor

Re: I need the hour I spent doing PT back

@software I was the sole person. That might be it too. I was only going to do this one appointment but, like you said, I figured I'd do the right thing by my health. They said they would work with me since I'm completely out of pocket.
Honored Contributor

I had to count, so I really couldn't do music or anything as I had to count to 20 or 30 most of the time.

The only time I could use music or a podcast was when I was on the ice machine.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Laura14   Imagine how bored the poor therapist must have been just watching you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I'm exactly the opposite.  I like the quiet and the "do nothingness" of my PT appointments.  It was a nice mental break from my hectic life.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Laura14   Imagine how bored the poor therapist must have been just watching you.

@Kachina624  She was working her laptop possibly posting here.  Smiley Very Happy  She was good!

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I had to count, so I really couldn't do music or anything as I had to count to 20 or 30 most of the time.

@VaBelle35  I had to count too but it was so slow!   And she interrupted me a few times and I lost count.  I handed her the stick back and said I think I'm good.   

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35  I had to count too but it was so slow!   And she interrupted me a few times and I lost count.  I handed her the stick back and said I think I'm good.   

Ha!

Mine kept leaving me for long periods of time so I had a lot of waiting.  I got annoyed one day and insisted she print out what I needed to do so I could just get through it.

She did not appreciate that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Laura14  Since it is out of pocket, could they set you up with a list of exercises to do at home?

Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

@Laura14  Since it is out of pocket, could they set you up with a list of exercises to do at home?

@KarenQVC  Yes!  She gave me a print out and a stretchy band and I am going to work them like crazy so I can get back to normal quickly.  

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ha!

Mine kept leaving me for long periods of time so I had a lot of waiting.  I got annoyed one day and insisted she print out what I needed to do so I could just get through it.

She did not appreciate that.

@VaBelle35  She must be related to my girl.  Mine said "I'm not a good counter so don't go by me" after I was doing an exercise way past the 30 seconds she said to do it.  No kidding.

I would go nuts if they were not paying attention to me like that.  Good for you for getting what you needed to get out of there.  I plan to do the same.