Honored Contributor

I might be gone for a bit

[ Edited ]

As some of you know I was having arm issues, and went to the ER and was given an all clear, as far as my heart ,but told to see my PCP

I saw her Tues, and was sent  for shoulder xrays and PT. I got a call a few minutes ago ,and the nurse told me, I have a bone spur in my shoulder, and the Dr will see how PT goes, and I will most likely have an MRI. 

I have been saving my arm as much as possible. I have been given Voltarin(sp) for pain, due to my stomach issues, which are better than they have been ,in a year and a half, but, I don't want to irritate my stomach lining with nsaids

I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed, and I hope I am not accused of being a drama queen. I was unsure if I should share or not, but ,people do wonder when you just depart ,and aren't heard from for a while.  I am confident it will all turn out OK. I miss everyone, and hope  you have an enjoyable summer. I am not sure what condition my arm will be in after PT starts next week, so I might be gone for a bit

God bless and keep you my dears

Honored Contributor

Re: I might be gone for a bit

Take care @cherry.  I wish you the best with your arm. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry you're having problems with your arm.  I hope the PT is able to help.  Sometimes PT helps tremendously.  I hope nothing else is wrong with it.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Esteemed Contributor

That sounds painful, Cherry. I'm sorry. Glad you're attending to this and trust all will be better soon. We'll miss your kindness... 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry Best wishes to you and I hope you will be able to keep us updated on your progress. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care and God bless.

Honored Contributor

Take care, be careful, and I will send good thoughts and prayers!  Keep us informed if you can because we will MISS you!!!  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know, @cherry.   We would've sent out a search party for you otherwise!   I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.   Of course you're not a drama queen -- you're a valuable member of the community, and a thoughtful and caring soul to take time and make what's probably a painful effort to put our minds at ease.   I will miss you!    Please, take gentle care of yourself and take the time you need to heal, rest, and rejuvenate.   You're in my prayers, dear (((cherry))).❤️

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Honored Contributor

Take care @cherry, we'll be here when you need us. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry

I hope your therapy goes well for you.  I will be thinking of you and remembering you in my prayers. 

My mom has a small tear in her rotator cuff.  They don't want to operate on it because of her age.  Therapy seems to be helping to give her a bit more strength in that arm although her movement is somewhat limited.  I am so impressed with all her therapy and how much better she is.  I pray the same for you.  Thanks for letting us know.  We will certainly miss you. Hopefully, you won't be away too long.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh dear! I do wish you the best and perfect recovery for all of this. Thanks for letting us know. I know I would wonder since I enjoy your presence here on the board and you would be missed.