Honored Contributor

I might be gone for a bit

[ Edited ]

As some of you know I was having arm issues, and went to the ER and was given an all clear, as far as my heart ,but told to see my PCP

I saw her Tues, and was sent  for shoulder xrays and PT. I got a call a few minutes ago ,and the nurse told me, I have a bone spur in my shoulder, and the Dr will see how PT goes, and I will most likely have an MRI. 

I have been saving my arm as much as possible. I have been given Voltarin(sp) for pain, due to my stomach issues, which are better than they have been ,in a year and a half, but, I don't want to irritate my stomach lining with nsaids

I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed, and I hope I am not accused of being a drama queen. I was unsure if I should share or not, but ,people do wonder when you just depart ,and aren't heard from for a while.  I am confident it will all turn out OK. I miss everyone, and hope  you have an enjoyable summer. I am not sure what condition my arm will be in after PT starts next week, so I might be gone for a bit

God bless and keep you my dears

Honored Contributor

Re: I might be gone for a bit

Take care @cherry.  I wish you the best with your arm. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry you're having problems with your arm.  I hope the PT is able to help.  Sometimes PT helps tremendously.  I hope nothing else is wrong with it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

That sounds painful, Cherry. I'm sorry. Glad you're attending to this and trust all will be better soon. We'll miss your kindness... 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@cherry Best wishes to you and I hope you will be able to keep us updated on your progress. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care and God bless.

Honored Contributor

Take care, be careful, and I will send good thoughts and prayers!  Keep us informed if you can because we will MISS you!!!  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know, @cherry.   We would've sent out a search party for you otherwise!   I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.   Of course you're not a drama queen -- you're a valuable member of the community, and a thoughtful and caring soul to take time and make what's probably a painful effort to put our minds at ease.   I will miss you!    Please, take gentle care of yourself and take the time you need to heal, rest, and rejuvenate.   You're in my prayers, dear (((cherry))).❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Take care @cherry, we'll be here when you need us. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@cherry

I hope your therapy goes well for you.  I will be thinking of you and remembering you in my prayers. 

My mom has a small tear in her rotator cuff.  They don't want to operate on it because of her age.  Therapy seems to be helping to give her a bit more strength in that arm although her movement is somewhat limited.  I am so impressed with all her therapy and how much better she is.  I pray the same for you.  Thanks for letting us know.  We will certainly miss you. Hopefully, you won't be away too long.

Honored Contributor

Oh dear! I do wish you the best and perfect recovery for all of this. Thanks for letting us know. I know I would wonder since I enjoy your presence here on the board and you would be missed.