Honored Contributor

Re: I have good news!! about my dental implants!

Great news for you @SilleeMee 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  I'm so very happy for you!  What wonderful news!

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for your very kind words. I've read each and everyone's replies on this thread as well as the ones posted on that previous thread, too. I especially took notes of the posts from that other thread and those helped me a lot in finding my way through this. I didn't want to hijack that other thread so I'm saying it here...thank you so much and you have been so much help and have given me encouragement and hope.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I should have added in my earlier post that I have a dental implant.  I have no wisdom teeth and no permanent teeth for two molars.  They just never developed in me.  So when I was about 50, these long lasting, hardworking,  baby teeth molars finally came loose!  I had a bridge done on one side and then when the other came loose several years later, my dentist recommended I get an implant.  I had it done and it went very well for me.

One of my daughters has this same condition and has implants too.  Hers were also a success.  We both had the same oral surgeon.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward