Honored Contributor

I have a birth mark, wonder if anyone else does?

It's very pale pink in good temperatures. Exposed to winter and it can become purpleish, but not roaring in that color. You don't see them much anymore. I know I've seen some in the past that can be large and really dark red. Some have even shown up on people's faces.  I just don't think they happen very often. They are just blood vessels closer to the skin.

Respected Contributor

Re: I have a birth mark, wonder if anyone else does?

Used to have a heart-shaped birthmark - just like my dad's, but unfortunately, it has faded away over the years - makes me sad! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a small one on my right side on my lower back, my brother who is just 1 year and 7 days older than I am has almost the identical one in the same spot, we always thought that was weird?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I have a brown one on the back of my knee, it looks like a bear clawed me. LOL  It's gets darker with the sun but I have noticed that it is much lighter now in my 50s than it was when I was a kid.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

I have one shaped like a shield on my upper left arm. It has faded a lot as I get older.

Honored Contributor

Nope.

Honored Contributor

I have a small one on back of my neck,but got to tell you about this ,when my first son shane was born in 1971 he had a very small pink birthmark between his nose,as he grew it faded,he died at 27 ,and when my other sons twin daughters were born ,one of them had the exact birthmark my son shane had, i felt it was a sign from GOD.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I was born with a pale brown one on one hip/thigh that has faded over time. It was sized between a quarter & a 50-cent piece. Haven't looked for or noticed it in ages. It never was super noticeable.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I have a birthmark under my arm.  It looks like a big freckle.  It's about the size of a nickel.