Respected Contributor

Re: I had decided to try out weigh watchers

We have several men who attend our meeting. I would tell my husband to come to the meetings with me if I wanted him there. 

Trusted Contributor

I've been going to meetings for 20 years. I can't remember a meeting where at least one man wasn't present, and I have attended different days of the week, different groups, different leaders.

My current meeting has male/female couples and four guys on their own.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The leader at my WW meeting is a young man, not yet 40 years old. He lost 70 pounds 10 years ago ,and has remained active this whole time. He is very dedicated, and we also have several men that attend. 

Respected Contributor

I totally understand.  I have always loved WW and got to goal back in the day. My last home was very rural and there was only one meeting.  The class was at 12:30 and that time was extremely inconvenient for me.  I just moved and I'm back in civilization so I need to look to see where the local meetings are here.  I would like to lose about 35 lbs - it's not what the charts say I should be but at 63 I think that chart weight is way too thin for me.  I'd look skeletal. 

Valued Contributor

WW really worked for me way back when they had the point system. I signed up online a few years ago and I was toally overwhelmed. I don't like to enter evrything I eat I just want to know what to eat. The free food list was very helpfull. Trying to figure out how to fo forward with this. A personal chef would be perfect, lol