Honored Contributor

Re: I got a vaccine appointment!

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden   At the end of the day, we have to deal with this virus with what makes us comfortable.  I have learned to never say never.  Right now, I am saying no.  I am comfortable with that. Woman Wink

I feel the same way...worry about the virus but I'm also concerned that we're not being told the truth about the "vaccine".

Honored Contributor

@HLP @How do you find vaccine on Facebook.I have a friend who is desperate to find one.She is 74 and would l8ke to be able to see her family again.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@HLP @How do you find vaccine on Facebook.I have a friend who is desperate to find one.She is 74 and would l8ke to be able to see her family again.

@dex tell her to join her county or town Facebook page, there is a lot of information on them from other residents.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex     Where did you go online to sign up?  Did you get scheduled for your second shots?    I can not find anywhere to sign up in King county online

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden   At the end of the day, we have to deal with this virus with what makes us comfortable.  I have learned to never say never.  Right now, I am saying no.  I am comfortable with that. Woman Wink

I feel the same way...worry about the virus but I'm also concerned that we're not being told the truth about the "vaccine".

@haddon9    I think because everything was rushed so... they really do not know much about it either.

Valued Contributor

I too have been looking online for days and nothing open.  One hospital is booked until March.  My clinic has nothing, the hospital I go to has nothing and there are about 5 different sites I check every day.  Sea Maiden and Whatnow you must be in the same state as me by the county and towns.  Up north in Skagit they have a waiting list which I think is a very good idea.  My daughter does all my shopping and I would like to go out and do what I have to.  I had to go to Costco to cash my rewards in Dec. and went right before they closed to CS and no one in line.  I had on a mask and a shield and I felt like I was doing the best I could.  Wanted to shop but just left the store. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm jealous, @SeaMaiden.   I'm trying my damnest to get vaccination appointments for my dad and myself, but no luck.    You are very, very lucky.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@haddon9    I think because everything was rushed so... they really do not know much about it either.

hello ladies,

Having received so much misinformation from the start,  it’s hard to know unless you can do your own research.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tototwo wrote:

I'm jealous, @SeaMaiden.   I'm trying my damnest to get vaccination appointments for my dad and myself, but no luck.    You are very, very lucky.

@tototwo   I really do feel that way...they sent me my appointment for a month after my shot for my second dose too.  So I do not have to worry about getting that...many people  get the first dose but have no guarantee of the second dose.

I wish I could give my appointment to my DH as ai love him so and would rather know he was safer... hope I can find him an appointment. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here in maine ,they said this week ,at least a month before 65 and older.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.