Respected Contributor

Re: I find it strange..... (HSN)

LOL!!!  You aren't the only one with these dog thoughts.  I love some AL vitamins, but he can skip all that solar panel, super clean facility talk.  Means nothing to me.  He and his environmental friends can go take a hike.  Oh, that's right, he hikes daily.  Ugh.  Presentations are getting hard to watch.   

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 well I think the OP understood.  That was my objective.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  Good point.

When the show first comes on (and I think when they come back from breaks as well), they pan in from outside and you see they are in a studio (aka "bubble").  So if you miss the first few seconds, you don't see it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  You are so right....LOL!.... a filthy dog running about their sanitary environment. Woman LOL

Hang on, leave the dog out of this!  I didn't see anything "filthy" about the dog!

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

LOL!!!  You aren't the only one with these dog thoughts.  I love some AL vitamins, but he can skip all that solar panel, super clean facility talk.  Means nothing to me.  He and his environmental friends can go take a hike.  Oh, that's right, he hikes daily.  Ugh.  Presentations are getting hard to watch.   

So just shop online and you don't have to put up with the presentations.

Super Contributor

I have to laugh at the whole "bubble" concept also because even though he & Lincoln are inside the bubble and not out among the vitamin production - every time he opens the bubble door and comes out into the plant, so does the dog hair on his pants and shirt. As well as any dog hair that might be on the host's clothing.

So the idea that it all stays in the bubble and never gets into the plant is false.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MomCat wrote:

Well, many of us who care about the environment, especially so we leave it fairly intact for our children and great grandchildren, actually appreciate his forward thinking in creating his facility so it has a small carbon footprint. If only all the other manufacturers of other products would be so caring and smart, it would be a better world for all us. I try to buy as many of my products from companies that care about the environment and do what they can to minimize their impact on the environment so I appreciate when companies talk about it so I know these facts.

Valued Contributor

I try not to click on anti-dog threads, of which there are many lately. I made the mistake of clicking this one, only to find another one.
Respected Contributor

I love dog hair...can't get enough of it!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MomCat wrote:

Well, many of us who care about the environment, especially so we leave it fairly intact for our children and great grandchildren, actually appreciate his forward thinking in creating his facility so it has a small carbon footprint. If only all the other manufacturers of other products would be so caring and smart, it would be a better world for all us. I try to buy as many of my products from companies that care about the environment and do what they can to minimize their impact on the environment so I appreciate when companies talk about it so I know these facts.

Very well said @HappyDaze.  If more corporations and individual followed his example not only would we have a healthier environment but healthier individuals as well.  I find his knowledge of health related matters exceptional and would take his advice over many conventional doctors who so readily pull out the rx pad.  This is not a put-down of doctors as I have 3 of them in my family, but simply an acknowledgement of the importance of what we put in our bodies, how we move them, and preventative care.