Super Contributor

Re: I don't know if I am losing it

@jubilant wrote:

http://hearinglosshelp.com/blog/musical-ear-syndrome-the-phantom-voices-ethereal-music-other-spooky-...

@halfpint1 dont know if you saw above post so am reposting this.

I am so sorry to read how you are suffering in this way...I ask god to help you cope and that you find the answer and remedy to this situation soon..Many bessings to you.

Respected Contributor

Hi @halfpint1 .....well it's almost 1am and I'm trying to get to bed. You were on my mind.

I see you do not drive and that you had a nose bleed.... I hope they stopped. @KitTkat stopped over as she is a very dear soul.

I wrote sometime back about a man I know, 86,  living all alone... his doctor gives him a sleeping med/small dose...not that it's for you but he gets so anxious at night he'll panic until he ends up in the ER... 

Do you hear noises when you stay with your son? 

I'll say goodnight and say a prayer for you too. Sweet dreams

@halfpint1 

🌷

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

This QVC community has been supporting and trying to help @halfpint1 for more than two years. For the most part, no judgements, just thoughtful advice.  However, for whatever reason, there has been no resolution to the problem.  I don’t know what else posters here can do.

And does anyone here know exactly what has transpired between mother and son? 

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

The wind is really bad o u t and it come through th e many vents in the eaves. And no way to stop it and also noisy to sleep.

Have you read anything suggested here @halfpint1?

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11  I have no idea, but I think she has made up her mind she knows what is wrong, and everyone that tells her different are wrong too

This has gone on for ages. I wish her well ,but I give up I suspect her son has done the same thing

Esteemed Contributor

tried to get into see the hearing doctor b ut nothing sooner than I have.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trying to tell this poster to seek help from a doctor is like beating your head against the wall. This is not the first time she has posted about something needing medical attention but won't see the doctor. Remember her husbands kidney cancer, her back, her cataracts?

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

Well, there you have it, posters.

@halfpint1 isn't paying attention to any of the help you are trying to give her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@halfpint1 wrote:

There is no such thing as a "hearing doctor". Is he an ENT doctor or a tech that does hearing tests?

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

@halfpint1  Most of us don't think this is a problem related to your hearing.  I would imagine you do have some hearing loss at your age, but don't believe the noises you hear are related to your hearing.  I have tinnitis, and your problem doesn't sound like tinnitis at all.  If the Ear, Nose & Throat doctor tells you it's not your hearing will you then see a Psychologist or Psychiatrist?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau