Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if I am losing it

I am hearing noise and am scared. It has been going on a few hours. Scared. Son won't come over. I have been hearing noise before but this is scarier-What to do? Is it really something or?

Honored Contributor

Re: I don't know if I am losing it

@halfpint1.  Have you been to the Doctor yet? You have to see if there is a hearing problem. I wish I could help, but I think the Dr. Is the only one that can.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!

You've been talking about this problem for a very long time and ignore any suggestions that are made. I apologize if I sound harsh but it's on you to take control and find out what is wrong. Coming here to complain will not bring you any closer to a resolution of your problems unless all you want is attention and sympathy.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Do you have a neighbor/friend that can come over?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to agree with @proudlyfromNJ and @reiki604 !

You've posted before about hearing "strange noises", but no one else seems to hear it, your Son for one.

You NEED to stop putting it off and seek medical advice ASAP, IMO.

This is said with the very best of intentions and concern, @halfpint1 Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

If you’re that scared & there’s no one who can help, you have 2 choices.You can leave the house or call the police.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1..do you have one of those emergi-med places near you? You just walk in and there is a doctor there that you can see immediately. If it is serious you can be transported by ambulance to the nearest hospital. 

You had a thread here last week and most posters conveyed to you that a physician is what you need. No one deserves to be tortured the way you have for many months hearing things you cannot identify. 

Show this thread to your son.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Do you have a neighbor/friend that can come over?

@Mom2Dogs

Her Son has come over before to investigate and finds nothing, nor 'hears' any strange noises.

That could be why he won't come over again now, just guessing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She may be afraid that she will be "put in a home" so is reluctant to go to a doctor or call someone. It is very sad. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

I have an appointment in a couple of weeks. Can't get anything sooner for hearing test. Clinic isn't open yet. My son isn't -thinks I am pestering for he can't hear anything but this is different- louder.