Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

I think what @stevieb said really touched on it. 

I remember reading something many years ago by an author I respect. I’ll never be able to duplicate how beautifully it was stated but what was said was that the aging process for many people is a continual letting go. We lose our spouse and lose friends. We lose our health and our abilities. We lose our youthful looks. Oftentimes we lose our home, where we have always felt secure. We sometimes lose family members, either through death or they just don’t feel like coming around anymore.  Is it any wonder that it’s so easy to feel depressed.

I’ll always remember that this author used the word “yearning,” that with all that some of us go through, we begin a process of yearning to let go and leave this world. We are just too tired of it all. For some of us who believe in Heaven, there is a yearning to join our loved ones who have left us. 

Much concern and love for you, @LilacTree  ♥️

Loss is about aging.............or goes along with it, but I refuse to give up "hope".

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree 

Interesting to share views without saying anything!  Still tired!  After watching yesterday's shenanigans, I caught the last 10 minutes of the Macy's fireworks on tv, which were spectacular!  

Shredding, paring stuff, organizing.  

Love, Justice

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@LilacTree 

Interesting to share views without saying anything!  Still tired!  After watching yesterday's shenanigans, I caught the last 10 minutes of the Macy's fireworks on tv, which were spectacular!  

Shredding, paring stuff, organizing.  

Love, Justice

I saw them too!!  They are always gorgeous, I watch them every year.  Nothing else compares to Macy’s fireworks. @Justice4all 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor
If you have your health, you have everything. I used to hear that all the time. I now know it is true. Be grateful if you have good health as your age advances...you are truly blessed.
Respected Contributor

ITS RAINING!!!  HALLELUJAH!!!!