Honored Contributor

I can't tell if a post about a recall was removed or not.

I can't tell if a post about a recall was removed or not. It was about FDA recalls of four suppplements. How do I find out if it was removed? 

Honored Contributor

Re: I can't tell if a post about a recall was removed or not.

@Mindy D   I didn't see it and would be interested in knowing which supplements were recalled.  I appreciate your posts.

Honored Contributor

The only supplements I see listed on the FDA website are all male enhancement supplements.  They all contained undeclared Tadalafil and/or Sildenafil which are vasodilators and require a prescription.

Honored Contributor

If it does not show in your posts then my guess is it was removed.

Respected Contributor

Just look at the threads you posted, if you don't see it then it was removed. Everyone can simply go to the FDA website & read the recalls for themselves.

Respected Contributor

I saw the title but passed it over since it looked spammy*. I'm not seeing it now in the wellness category. 

*perhaps in the future - having consistency in your titles might help (ie Recall: what - date)

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D 

I know you have posted a lot of recalls over time in this forum. Were I to have so many threads I started, especially more than 1 the same day/time? 

For me remembering 1 post is hard enough, let alone threads on a regular basis. Other than emailing a Monitor, or calling CS, I have no suggestion how to get your answer here.

Where I to do something similar to your "recall threads", I would put a copy of every single one I posted, in a folder on my computer. And i do have a QVC Folder where i do keep certain posts i want to possibly reference in the future.

I think there are many here that are interested in your recall PSA's.

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

Four OTC supplements were cited as potentially harmful, some may have been unlisted in contents.

Several companies have stopped carrying them.

*I have seen this covered in detail on several news websites, easy to look there if one wants has concerns.

Have not seen it here, hope this is not a repost.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D Just click on your name and it will show all your posts.  I'm surprised with all your posts that you didn't already know this.

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn  John, like the poster before me posted, just click on your name and all your posts come up.