Valued Contributor

Re: I am really confused my my Doctor

My doctor's computer crashed and he lost all patient information and since he no longer uses a paper trail it was horrific.  At first I got angry that he seemed to know nothing about me though he had his laptop right in front him during my exam but then he told me. 

I had to update him which was not easy because there were so many facts, dates, etc.  There are MRI scans of my reports that are lost, CT scan reports lost and chest xray reports lost as well as blood and urine test results.  I keep hard copies going back years but had none of that with me when he broke the news to me during my appointment.  It will be a laborious task to gather up everything for him to scan once again and I'm not sure I'm up for it.  

Covid happened and I skipped my appointment...I don't want to go back until next year now. 

Honored Contributor

At this point I am sticking with her. Way to much to change right now. I guess I want to coddled and that is not happening. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Still Raining 

The issue was not brought up to me unilt July, if I knew of course I would of said something

@Still Raining wrote:

If a patient knew since March about an issue and still has not clarified with her doctor, then it is on the patient.  Speak up.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.