Esteemed Contributor

Re: I am itching all over my arms

Not very much but I went to urgent care and got something else and a shot. Hope something work. Don't know why the underline.

Honored Contributor

Good for you @halfpint1  I am proud of you

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 , so glad you went to urgent care.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1,

It certainly sounds like the doctor has treated you for an allergic reaction to something.   My guess is the shot you were given was a steroid shot, maybe Decadron, to help with the itching and inflammation.   I feel sure you will get some relief now, so it is good that you went to the clinic today.   

I join all of your other friends here who hope this treatment helps you feel better!

Respected Contributor

@RedTop @goldensrbest @cherry @Maestra1 @dooBdoo  and all others who are such good, kind, and caring people.

Yes, this is a community who watches over its neighbors. It is a friendships from within. People are not in sight, but seen within the spirit of individuals.  I compliment all for the kindness and unselfishness that is given.

Halfpint does need you.  It is not a matter of ignoring anyone but is a lapse of focus, not deliberate. All of us need to be reminded, and some of us need it more.

@Anonymous032819 

I do think you are sensitive concerning Halfpint.  You see shadows of your beloved father and think of her, and want her to be safe.

Blessings to All

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

@RedTop @goldensrbest @cherry @Maestra1 @dooBdoo  and all others who are such good, kind, and caring people.

Yes, this is a community who watches over its neighbors. It is a friendships from within. People are not in sight, but seen within the spirit of individuals.  I compliment all for the kindness and unselfishness that is given.

Halfpint does need you.  It is not a matter of ignoring anyone but is a lapse of focus, not deliberate. All of us need to be reminded, and some of us need it more.

@Anonymous032819 

I do think you are sensitive concerning Halfpint.  You see shadows of your beloved father and think of her, and want her to be safe.

Blessings to All

@chiclets 

I DO want her to be safe, and I would hate for anything bad happen to her.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@ Cherry wrote  "

We all worry about @halfpint1 . What she needs is friends. We can do little more than that ,being separated by distance

She needs to feel people care about her, and will try to help her figure things out.Telling her to get benadryl, is not some horrible thing. My husband was told this today, by a nurse when he had an iron infusion. I questioned her about making itching worse. She said that almost never will happen."

Didn't want to copy all the post again.  BUT.....

I want you all to know that some of the people on this board actually got me through my cancer and surgery.   

Don't ever give up on someone.  You never know their situation and there is nothing worse than being alone and ill.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills   Heart amen