Honored Contributor

Re: I Need A Vitamin Suggestion

@cherry wrote:

Low vit levels impact your immune system...I know of one that is good but expensive it is called pure vitamins

@cherry   I just started usng this brand of zinc.  It's supposed to be good for your immune system.

Honored Contributor

Everyone mentions to wash hands & don't touch your face.  Sounds good except for those of us who have allergies and need to wipe nose with a tissue.  I would think germs can still get through.  I think the best bet is to keep your immune system as strong as possible.

Honored Contributor

I stopped taking a multivitamin a few years ago. For me it just made more sense to eat food instead. Feed the gut bacteria with real food...that's where immunity starts, in the gut.

Respected Contributor

@haddon...people who remind us to "keep our hands away from our faces" are simply being gracious in their wording lol.

I won't be: Keep your fingers out of your nose, out of your eyes, and out of your mouth. That's a way we infect ourselves with viruses we've picked up and, unlike inhaling droplets in the air, it's within our control.

Wiping your nose with a kleenex shouldn't be an issue.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Respectfully, The safest suggestion will come from your doctor whom has your entire medical history and readings from your blood. You may need B 12.