Super Contributor

after eating clean for over a year without loosing much weight,  I am trying Nutrisystem and I LOVE IT!

Yes, I know.  I got the vegetarian version, which has lots of quinoa and bean selections and it's also nice to eat chocolate bars occasionally and a little whole wheat pizza.

I've lost 11 pounds since Jan 1,2021 and feel that Nutrisystem helped me a great deal.  Only issue with it is my husband, who is a chef, also enjoys it!

Super Contributor

Tell your husband to buy his own darned stuff! LOL...

I love NutriSystem too... Heart

Honored Contributor

Word of mouth is a great way to sell the product. Congratulations.

Honored Contributor

I've been on the fence about trying this because of all the negative comments.  Nice to hear something positive.  I may reconsider.  Would love to lose 20 lbs!

Honored Contributor

My girlfriend was on Nutrisystem. And she lost 100 pounds. So any system that helps you lose 100 pounds sounds good to me.

It really helped her to learn portions. And how much she should be eating at each meal.

Congratulations Helen in losing 11 pounds.

Trusted Contributor

I tried Nutrisystem and I  didn't care for the food. Not that I'm  a Gourmet cook, I'm not. But what I did learn is what a real portion is and portion control.  I've taken what I learned and I've lost 34 pounds on 4 months.  So I'm happy about that.

Super Contributor

I lost 30 pounds on NutriSystem about 2 years ago. I learned about portion control too and I came to really enjoy most of the food. Now I always have some NutriSystem food around for when I'm in the mood for a quick, easy lunch or dinner - and I love their chocolate muffins for a snack!

Trusted Contributor

@Helen Bach  That's great to hear.  Where do you purchase it?  Every time it came on QVC I was always so tempted to try it.  I think HSN carries it now.

Trusted Contributor

@walkingal   I like their bars and pizza, and purchased them online from Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

@Helen Bach  After the gel shots in my knee, I decided to drop about 20 punds to see if it would help.  In the past, I have used the NS that the Q sells, but this time I went with the option to choose my own foods.  What a difference.  The food is delicious.  When I had the regular plan, it was just to drop about 15 pounds and I did not eat all of the food.  Stayed on it about a month or two and lost what I wanted.  I did drop weight but gave much of it to my neighbor.  This time around, I am so happy with everything and not sharing.

Good luck on your journey.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!