Honored Contributor

Re: How do you like your coffee?

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like my coffee with flavored Coffee Mate or, if not available, milk.  No sugar. 

I thank the coffee gods daily for sugar-free Vanilla Coffee Mate. I've fooled around with other flavors, and with liquid creamers, but end up coming right back to good ol' banilla.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

decaf......dark roast, if possible

sugar in the raw and real half and half.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

ONLY in a clear glass mug...............

(I can't eat on plates with any design, either.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

we drink ice coffee so when i brew it i add half sugar half spenda so it melts in hot coffee so ice coffee doesnt have undesolved sugar in it. and i use milk in mine and maria uses light creme in her ice coffee.

Honored Contributor

I drink my coffee with Nido powdered whole milk and erythritol/stevia blend sweetener. No non-dairy creamers for me!Woman Tongue They are loaded with bad stuff.

Honored Contributor

Decaf with no sugar and any of the milks except dairy.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Another psychopth here.  I've been drinking my coffee black for more years than I can remember.  I wonder when those tendencies will show up in me?????  I'm pretty old!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What little coffee I drink, I drink because I like it's taste. Not for the caffeine or other ingredients some say keep you awake or wake you up. My preference since I am drinking coffee, is to taste unaltered coffee. I also prefer it free as opposed to $3-$5 a cup.

Very few studies get more than a glance from me. Many are based on who is footing the bill for it, and also based on, say for coffee, a gallon twice a day, not a cup/ mug or 2.

Black and Free thank you.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I guess you made it on your ice skating adventure, right? @hckynut

Trusted Contributor

Another psycopath here.