Honored Contributor

Re: How do you like your coffee?

I started my love affair with coffee while working for the Navy.... and to this day I can drink anything, but choose Breakfast Green Mountain with a little Mocha Mix in it, if I can't get the Mocha Mix then a little milk.....  no sugars, no flavors, nothing but the coffee mixed with a little milk.

Love coffee.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

i wish i could drink black coffee. i tried it a couple times and just cant. i praise anyone that can drink there coffee black.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like my coffee with flavored Coffee Mate or, if not available, milk.  No sugar. 

I thank the coffee gods daily for sugar-free Vanilla Coffee Mate. I've fooled around with other flavors, and with liquid creamers, but end up coming right back to good ol' banilla.

Me too, but I love Hazelnut Coffee Mate and always Dunkin Donuts coffee...buy 3 lbs. at a time and get a senior citizen discount!!!   Like it stronger now than I did years ago....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love it flavored wtih mocha and/or caramel so that the coffee taste is muted. (But then, I often add a shot of espresso.)

One more thing--I like it HOT!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden,  Where did you read this?  How totally ridiculous.  I like my coffee with liquid Coffeemate.  I did drink it black many, many years ago but stopped because of the acidity.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom,  Now that's what I call funny.  I wonder what happens if you like Lattes?  lol  Thanks for the humor.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden,  Where did you read this?  How totally ridiculous.  I like my coffee with liquid Coffeemate.  I did drink it black many, many years ago but stopped because of the acidity.  

@Katcat1  It was all over the news a couple of weeks ago. I guess you can choose to believe it or not. I call these reports fluff news...

Respected Contributor

Medium roast, strong, fresh and black for daily coffee.   I do love a Starbucks flat white every now and then.  No sugar in my coffee or tea.   

And don't get iced coffee anywhere near me.   YUK.  I don't know how anyone drinks that stuff.