Super Contributor

Just read your post about the pain you were having after a 2nd visit to your nail tech to try and solve a problem with the way they cut your toenail.

I felt very nervous for you considering all of the pain you were in and am just hoping that you sought out medical care before too much time had passed. Your symptoms indicated a serious infection and I just want to know if that was what it was.

Please let us know how you are doing. Hope all is Well.

Vicki

Respected Contributor

Re: Homedecor 1 Are You OKAY

She had a 7:15 flight this a.m., she might be in the air now.

Honored Contributor

I am starting to feel a little less pain but honestly I think although in NJ I am going to seek a podiatrist. Thank you for asking & I posted in the original ""post or shall I say plea""!!! The previous moments with my g-daughter (3 yr) make me forget about it & unbelievable I'm still in pj's at 4:00 it's ""pj &Grandmom day !"" Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too!
Honored Contributor

homedecor1... I hope you seek the medical... a foot infection from pedi can be quite painful and dangerous for a prolonged period of time... let us know that you are OK...?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

homedecor1... Good that you're going to see a doctor while in NJ. I live in NJ as well (Middlesex County close to the coastline)..just curious.. what part of the state are you visiting. Can you see me waving to you?.. Barbara

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

How did you manage to get to the plane with your toe in such bad condition? What footwear could you put on your foot? Just curious because you seemed to be in a lot of pain and could not put a sheet on your toe without pain.

Honored Contributor

I wore flip flops (and still wearing them NJ is not that cold) -- but thank you for asking Elated. Caio Bella I'm staying right now in Hamilton Square and heading to Matawan tomorrow. I think your further North but here's a hello wave to you! After this heading to Bucks County, PA for another week. As for my toe -- dear lord I'd rather have another baby! Its seriously not feeling much better but I'm trying to let the meds work! (My kids are laughing mainly because I usually get colds while I'm here -- their wondering if it's them! Lol!)
Honored Contributor

homedecor1... while out of town once and far away from home, I had a very painful problem with the toenail due to a pedicure. It got to the point that I was getting scared. Betadine and lots of bandaids later, the pain went away. I am so skeptical of pedicures now... very soft feet that easily are "sliced" by their instuments. Hope you are well now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Dr. Mark Biebel in Hazlet is very good. I have used him several times.

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas Eve... homedecor1.. I'm not that far from Matawan. Only about 10 minute drive north of Matawan. As a matter of fact, my mother and father grew up in Matawan many, many years ago. Wishing you a wonderful holiday.. take care of that toe!!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!