Respected Contributor

Re: Holy cow, I feel like a truck hit me....

@Ketra wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:
Does it have to be Kiva or any Manuka honey 20+?
The Kiva is a bit expensive. Is it worth the extra?

@Valstybaby I just use Kiva because it’s tried and true by me, but check out the reviews and ratings on Amazon for youself. There’s other good brands, but I guess this one has the best reputation right now. It’s worth ever penny! It’s saved me from many a hospital visits and associated costs, not to mention the near lethal side effects of antibiotics these days. Once you try it on an external wound or internally when you just start to feel ill, you’ll be so grateful that you found it. In the long run you’ll save mega bucks on health costs.  

I agree with you and bought the Kiva. Do you take it every day and how much?

thank you! 

@Valstybaby  You’re welcome😊 Since this is the UMF20 manuka honey (medical grade), it’s expensive. I save it for illness or external wounds. It will heal an external wound quicker than anything else. It’s good for any type of internal infection including the following: Respiratory, stomach, MRSA, bacterial, microbial, viral, tooth/mouth infection or food poisoning. I would even try it for a fungal infection though I don’t know it’s effectiveness against that. When you first start to feel sick take 1 heaping teaspoon of honey twice a day. Never take more than three heaping tsp a day. Don’t wash it down with a lot of liquid and don’t put it in hot tea or a drink. It dilutes the potency. Use regular raw honey for that. Wait an hour to eat or drink after taking it. 

Thank you so much!