Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hi everyone . . . From LT, an update

Thank you, @Trinity11, for sharing such a lovely post from Lilac! This is certainly fabulous news. Sorry to hear she's lost so much weight, but WOW! She has completely healed from those horrible broken bones. What a miracle. It is a relief to read her post and gives me such positive hope for her return in the not-to-distant future. BTW: I'm curious how Lilac's post was missed on these threads? 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Thank you, @Trinity11, for sharing such a lovely post from Lilac! This is certainly fabulous news. Sorry to hear she's lost so much weight, but WOW! She has completely healed from those horrible broken bones. What a miracle. It is a relief to read her post and gives me such positive hope for her return in the not-to-distant future. BTW: I'm curious how Lilac's post was missed on these threads? 

Hi @BirkiLady...It was fairly near the end of Goldensrbest thread lilac tree poster.. Hope that helps.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

Hello, I’m just catching this information.

So sorry that things are are moving so slowly and painfully for you.  I hope that soon you will be in less pain and making gains in mobility.

Having had RA for > 30 years I know what nasty turns it can take.  Please hang on to what you are able to do, but don’t push yourself.

I hope you are eating well and regaining your Stregnth.

Best wishes to you and your family. 🌸

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree

In first grade, I was out sick, chicken pox?, I don't remember, and when I returned to school, the class handed me cards they individually drew, pretty primative but well appreciated..but I remember only one, from a boy I don't remember who...it was two big bloodshot eyes with the message, "You are a sight for sore eyes." And you are a sight for sore eyes! dear Lilac Tree...love, Justice

Esteemed Contributor

I always look forward to any information regarding Lilac Tree's recovery.  Having experienced a fall and fractured hip, surgery, a month in rehab and six months of home therapy I can certainly relate to what she is going through.  I thank God I don't have the arthritis problem.  Lilac Tree, all of us here are thinking of you and looking forward to the day when we see a post telling us you are back in full swing.  What a celebration that will be, wouldn't it be fantastic if all of us could gather in a huge room and have a party?   Heart 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam