Honored Contributor

Re: Hi everyone . . . From LT, an update

Bless you!

And know that there are many of us here praying for a full and pain free recovery!!  Take care sweet lady..... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

So glad to have you back.  We all wish for you the very best.   Many bessings @LilacTree.  Take good care.  I hope your pain is much better now.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh LilacTree I am taking the ride by your side...So glad you are improving, it takes a lot of patience.  I spent a whole month in Rehab and six months of PT at home.  It amazes me how fast Medicare has us thrown out of the hospital, three days and I was moved out.  Thank goodness I have a supplement, haven't been charged one penny.   You have had way too many health issues and I pray for you that this is the last one.  Are you taking anything for the pain?

Each day will get better and better and a day  will come when you look back on this and you will be saying, "Gee, remember the day I blah, blah, blah." Sending good vibes and prayers your way.  You have a lot of people sending you love and good wishes, keep smiling that lovely smile, you will get through this just like you did every other time.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Wishing the best for you, thank you for up dating us, take care and go slowly.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Wishing the best for you, thank you for up dating us, take care and go slowly.

@goldensrbest

I am starting to see some improvement, mostly because I have given in to taking Percocet, a very low dose but it still puts me to sleep. I don’t like taking a opioid, but I will keep it short term.  I am not pushing myself, if anything I have nothing but time. Hopefully, I will be getting the personal aid I need, my PCP is holding things up, as usual.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

So happy to see you are feeling better.  Rest is good but can also be bad for muscles!  Hope you are stronger very soon.  I know that being 'down' is the pits!  I think the Percoset is a good idea PRN.  

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Oh LilacTree I am taking the ride by your side...So glad you are improving, it takes a lot of patience.  I spent a whole month in Rehab and six months of PT at home.  It amazes me how fast Medicare has us thrown out of the hospital, three days and I was moved out.  Thank goodness I have a supplement, haven't been charged one penny.   You have had way too many health issues and I pray for you that this is the last one.  Are you taking anything for the pain?

Each day will get better and better and a day  will come when you look back on this and you will be saying, "Gee, remember the day I blah, blah, blah." Sending good vibes and prayers your way.  You have a lot of people sending you love and good wishes, keep smiling that lovely smile, you will get through this just like you did every other time.  Heart

Oh my, @Lindsays Grandma, I hope it doesn’t take six months for at home PT. I’m a very private person and am not looking forward to strangers in my house.  I remember the last time I had it and it wasn’t exactly a pleasant experience for me, nor for them. They made it fairly clear they did not like their jobs and did nothing but complain.  Hopefully this newer group will be more positive.

fingers crossed.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

So happy to see you are feeling better.  Rest is good but can also be bad for muscles!  Hope you are stronger very soon.  I know that being 'down' is the pits!  I think the Percoset is a good idea PRN.  

@Zhills

That’s how I’m taking it . . . So far I have not taken more than two doses per day, and it is a very low dose.  The thing is it puts me to sleep which means I can’t take advantage of it when the pain is less.  Very frustrating!

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

So glad to have you back.  We all wish for you the very best.   Many bessings @LilacTree.  Take good care.  I hope your pain is much better now.

Thank you so much, @Lapdog!

Formerly Ford1224
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree..I was delighted to hear you are home. As you know ra exacerbates everything else that happens to us physically...good to hear you have a pain med.try tomteke it before therapy..

do you have a good walker..one with brakes and a seat.?  Medicare should pay for most of it, if your dr will write a prescription..many hugs,((((()))’)) dear.

🌷🌷🌷